Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Why H3? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19387)

Demo 07-17-2007 03:00 PM

Re: Why H3?

If it weren't for my kids, dogs, and wifey, I would still have my H3. It was much more practical for offroading and daily driving in my opionion. My h2 is great but I will always miss my H3.:grouphug:

KenP 07-17-2007 03:40 PM

The moment I sat in an H3 I knew I couldn't drive one. I've had full size trucks since the late '80's and the size was too small for me. It's just what I was used to, plain and simple.

The 3 is a great truck for it's size, capabilities and price point. Afterall, GM built it for those reasons.

jmsspratlin 07-17-2007 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
The moment I sat in an H3 I knew Iit was a woman's truck. I've had a REAL truck since the late '80's and the size was too small for me. It's just that I hate to be looked at as a fag when I drive around town, plain and simple.

The 3 is a great truck for females, fags and trannys. Afterall, GM built it for those type people.

VERY WELL SAID! I have to say........:iagree: :perfect10s:

NEOCON1 07-17-2007 04:46 PM

Quote:

The moment I sat in an H3 I knew I couldn't drive one. I've had full size trucks since the late '80's and the size was too small for me. It's just what I was used to, plain and simple.

The 3 is a great truck for it's size, capabilities and price point. Afterall, GM built it for those reasons.

your freakin 7 feet tall :D :D

NEOCON1 07-17-2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin

if you have to be an azz to everyone you should keep it in off topic :twak:

BigPoppa1411 07-17-2007 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin

:yawn: :lame:

stagger_lee 07-17-2007 05:09 PM

And Hummer cologne wearin nurses drive H2s. :giggling: More room for your groceries and soccer balls, huh? Why dont you try wheelin for once instead runnin your mouth all the time or go be an ass with your boyfriends in the H2 forum. :violin: How the love for all vehicles and their individual capabilities...Douche.

Steve - SanJose 07-17-2007 05:19 PM

f*ck this thread, it's going downhill fast:giggling:

stagger_lee 07-17-2007 05:30 PM

Thanks to nurse nancy and the few H2 guys that come here just to bust balls. I like your rigs, I hate you. :fdance: :giggling:

algy 07-17-2007 06:20 PM

I like the H2, they stand out on the road which helps me identify where the woman drivers are so I can avoid them,.. that is until they are parked safely in a lot, that's when I move in on the soccer mom and use the spacious interior of the H2 to commence in consensual mounting. Regardless, we're all being taken over by soccer moms! Wahoo!

Interesting report:

During the first couple years of production 95 percent of the owners of the Hummer H1 were men, while 27% of Hummer H2 buyers were women.
Now, take a look at how the numbers have changed since the introduction of the Hummer H3... Early on, 42% of Hummer H3 buyers were women. More recently however, Hummer officials have stated that "women are buying 40 percent of Hummer H2 models and half of Hummer H3 models."

Spuds 07-17-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOCON1
your freakin 7 feet tall :D :D

.....or 4 feet wide....:giggling:

jmsspratlin 07-17-2007 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stagger_lee
And Hummer cologne wearin nurses drive H2s. :giggling: More room for your groceries and soccer balls, huh? Why dont you try wheelin for once instead runnin your mouth all the time or go be an ass with your boyfriends in the H2 forum. :violin: How the love for all vehicles and their individual capabilities...Douche.

Yeah, and I'm the one that's gay? You have the fking village people as an avatar. Hippie:twak:

Wisha Haddan H3 07-17-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sewie
Yes, I disagree with your statement and you pulled those numbers out of your ass. Why do H1/H2 owners always assume cost was the reason for purchasing an H3 instead of an H1/H2? :yawn:

I think they're all great trucks but I just don't like having a fullsize truck for a DD. It's impractical and a PITA where I live. My last truck was a midsize also. It's just what I prefer. So apparently I fit in that 2% and 5% that wouldn't trade their H3 in for either other model.

x2

We've had this debate before, and this "My hummer can beat up your hummer" crap is stupid.

My H3 is superior for my needs, and I'm sure your H1 or H2 is superior for your needs. Who cares? If you feel that threatened by someone driving a truck with the wrong number, you need therapy. :violin:

HummBebe 07-17-2007 08:10 PM

The next 3bie that replies to this thread is going on my sh1t list:fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance:

Steve - SanJose 07-17-2007 08:19 PM

I like Pepsi (versus Coke).

stagger_lee 07-17-2007 08:19 PM

reply :giggling:

Steve - SanJose 07-17-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sewie
Yes, I disagree with your statement and you pulled those numbers out of your ass. Why do H1/H2 owners always assume cost was the reason for purchasing an H3 instead of an H1/H2? :yawn:

I think they're all great trucks but I just don't like having a fullsize truck for a DD. It's impractical and a PITA where I live. My last truck was a midsize also. It's just what I prefer. So apparently I fit in that 2% and 5% that wouldn't trade their H3 in for either other model.

:iagree: In fact the only GM product that got my interest in 2005 was the H3. Right sized for my needs.

lance-n 07-17-2007 08:36 PM

i really don't want to be on your sh*t list! :dancingbanana:

Steve - SanJose 07-17-2007 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance-n
i really don't want to be on your sh*t list! :dancingbanana:

too late, you just did it...:D

lance-n 07-17-2007 09:22 PM

nah, she likes me...