Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   HUSBAND FOR SALE (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10275)

h2co-pilot 03-24-2006 12:39 AM

No, I bought the new ones to replace throw blankets- NOT MY BLANKY!!!!

He should have known. When I asked him why he thought I didn't even want to say goodbye to it he said "I thought a quick separation would be best."

He knew and he threw, plain and simple. My very last feeling has been stomped on and crushed.

I am working on his flatulance problem. Just don't feed him poultry. He makes pretty good popcorn. He has been trained to sit down and pee.

HummBebe 03-24-2006 01:17 AM

If he can make sammiches I'll offer you a buck. But you will need to pay for transportation.

tanklizard 03-24-2006 01:18 AM

Mrs.ssippi 03-24-2006 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs.ssippi:
As most of you know I got a beautiful pair of earrings in Moab and so did my best friend. And now both of us are very happy.
<font size=10>W H A T !</font> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!! You mean you didn't know!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes he knows. So what are you going to do CP, I don't see any high bids. Come on guys he does come with the big nasty right, or are you going to keep that.

h2co-pilot 03-24-2006 01:39 AM

Nope, I'm throwing it away.

My blanky is in the dryer- Kenneth's testicles are contigent upon it's condition.

I dunno, I'm thinking about upgrading my flight to Moab and hiring a nanny for Pea-Pie.

Mrs.ssippi 03-24-2006 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Nope, I'm throwing it away.

My blanky is in the dryer- Kenneth's testicles are contigent upon it's condition.

I dunno, I'm thinking about upgrading my flight to Moab and hiring a nanny for Pea-Pie.

How about a hot dude nanny that also knows how to give a good massage, can fan you when you are hot, can fix a good drink and will feed you grapes. And can bring home the bacon ......

Mrs.ssippi 03-24-2006 01:49 AM

Quote:

First class always makes my fear of flying go away.

Adam^_^ 03-24-2006 03:05 AM

is the H2 included? $45,000?

KenP 03-24-2006 05:22 AM

No homo massage boy can take care of this one.

BTW, the holy green blanky is in the drier.

CO Hummer 03-24-2006 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Adam^_^:
is the H2 included? $45,000?

First you vote for Alec as FILF material, then you wink at him, and now this?

Adam in CO 03-24-2006 01:14 PM

CP, I'll give you my wife for your husband.

h2co-pilot 03-25-2006 10:47 PM

I know. That's what I thought. I read it at first and thought..oooh a little swapping action. Then realized Adam wanted Ken.

DRTYFN 03-26-2006 12:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs.ssippi:
As most of you know I got a beautiful pair of earrings in Moab and so did my best friend. And now both of us are very happy.
<font size=10>W H A T !</font> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DRTYFN 03-26-2006 12:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Then realized Adam wanted Ken.

DennisAJC 03-26-2006 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Then realized Adam wanted Ken.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Poor Adam </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't poor adam just yet. I'm almost finished editing the audio footage from last Moab.

DennisAJC 03-26-2006 12:54 AM

I'll mail you a new blanky CP.

It smells like...... Well you'll see.

NoMoGMPG 03-26-2006 03:51 AM

Quote:

He has been trained to sit down and pee.

Bahahahahahah!!!11111