Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   BEWARE...I GOT BURNED (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2000)

PARAGON 03-07-2006 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamesT:
I have changed my mind about installing it so its back on the market now. it is in perfect shape. I just didnt care for the white on while look after all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
I've had a few transactions here. Everyone trusting one another (payment and product passing in the mail) with Zero issues.

Always going to be a few bad apples and it's always good to shake them out of the tree.

James, I came really close to buying that grill. Sorry for your misfortune.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
How much for shipping </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goalkeeper 03-07-2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JamesT:
I LINE Xed my chrome one and like the look. Looks real good with black brush gaurd and 4 WARN lights mounted.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I just didnt care for the white on while look after all.

That was my thought. I like the look without a brush guard but I couldn't decide how it would look on an adventure package. Do you have adventure package and did you install it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

James - do you have any Pics of the Line-x'd one? Please post them.

Thanks man

- Matt

KenP 03-07-2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

As long as my misfortune brings a smile to someones face then my day is complete!
So James, tell us about your employees.

JamesT 03-07-2006 08:01 PM

I HATE YOU ALL!!
Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamesT:
As long as my misfortune brings a smile to someones face then my day is complete!
So James, tell us about your employees. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JamesT 03-07-2006 08:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by Goalkeeper:
I LINE Xed my chrome one and like the look. Looks real good with black brush gaurd and 4 WARN lights mounted.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I just didnt care for the white on while look after all.

That was my thought. I like the look without a brush guard but I couldn't decide how it would look on an adventure package. Do you have adventure package and did you install it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks man

- Matt </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JamesT 03-07-2006 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)

JamesT 03-07-2006 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)

PARAGON 03-07-2006 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
So James, tell us about your employees. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Some of them STANK!!!!!!!

PARAGON 03-07-2006 08:18 PM

Others just talk on the cell phones too damn much

Racer-X 03-07-2006 08:19 PM

Man that looks great! Never seen it on white before. I'm doing it. Unfortunately (for the sake of selling your grill) those pics took the fear out of me and I feel confident doing that to my chrome grill.

JamesT 03-07-2006 08:19 PM

Some did both!
Quote:

Originally posted by paragon:
Others just talk on the cell phones too damn much

JamesT 03-07-2006 08:20 PM

Yup...be sure who ever does it tapes off the screw posts and the install tabs on it before spraying it.
Quote:

Originally posted by Racer-X:
Man that looks great! Never seen it on white before. I'm doing it. Unfortunately (for the sake of selling your grill) those pics took the fear out of me and I feel confident doing that to my chrome grill.

PARAGON 03-07-2006 08:20 PM

Quote:

Some did both!

RIC-H0 03-07-2006 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DDWH:
James, that brings the sucky! You like to be able to trust people and then you get burned.

On the other hand...I bought a 3rd row seat from RIC-H2 aka RIC-HO now.....Was very smooth and the seat was perfect!

Thanks for the compliment...don't get those too often!
My Momma says I'm lackin' what you call"Duh Social Skeells!"

Alan06SUT 03-08-2006 03:30 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goalkeeper:

What lights are those? PIAA 580's if so where did you get the covers that dont say PIAA?

Thanks man

- Matt </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alan06SUT 03-08-2006 03:32 AM

What lights are those? PIAA 580's if so where did you get the covers that dont say PIAA?

KenP 03-08-2006 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sfox:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Some of them STANK!!!!!!!

Does anyone smell tunafish??

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not since he fired Diana.

KenP 03-08-2006 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MONSTERMATT*:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:

And Monstermatt was going to buy my tube steps, but then stopped responding and tried to buy them elsewhere. He didn't even have the balls to say he didn't want them.

Losers.

OTOH, I've had great luck with everyone else including Phil, Timgco, DRTY, Dennis, Rodster, Frank and more.
So what if im a fag. fukk you guys, i cant wait ot meet some on you bros becaus im going ot apologize becuse i kow im a dikhead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually you're a loser that costs people time, money and energy.

JamesT 03-08-2006 08:03 PM

This is the guys name and address. Any help in locating a phone number will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

Danny Cheng
3514 Black Locust Dr.
Sugar Land, TX 77479