Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Off-Roading Vehicles (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   choice question (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9226)

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 02:49 PM

Not trying to prove any point either, would just love for once to have to troll point out a factual reason they suck or to admit they hate them for some other reason.

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 02:50 PM

That is the point where you crossed the line. You jealous little ****wad. It's after the first of the month...did you spend your check already? Go out, have some fun. Go play with people your age.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by off-roader-man:
The special ed kids went back to school already? huh. I thought that was next week.

You are correct, they don't go back until next week so I guess this will be your last week here

Ghost of Jerry Bransford 08-02-2005 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ghost of Jerry Bransford:
Off-roader-man:

STFU N00B!!!!!!!!!1

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 02:53 PM

Still waiting...Is this really the best you can do?

Dallion 08-02-2005 02:57 PM

I bought an H2 to piss off as many people as I could. By the looks of things its working

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 02:57 PM

Apparently the lunch rush is keeping him from his computer.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marcmedic:

Ding, fries are done

KenP 08-02-2005 03:05 PM

DING! Fries are done.

edit: great minds think alike.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
DING! Fries are done.

edit: great minds think alike.

Too bad this troll can't keep up

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 03:13 PM

you guys must get lots of practice at this stuff huh? Lots of h2 haters out there aren't there. Yeah, i'm going to post my cars. I'll also include my address, photos of my house, and my kids. dumbass.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:17 PM

We do get a lot of practice. Too bad the haters can't give any factual reasons for their claims. So what are you afraid of about posting pics of your cars?

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 03:24 PM

great minds think alike? When was the last time you saw a cook at a burger joint surfing the internet? ****ing genious.

Quote:

Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marcmedic:

Ding, fries are done </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 03:26 PM

Why can't you post pics of your cars??? Just don't show the plate.

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 03:29 PM

Quote:

great minds think alike? When was the last time you saw a cook at a burger joint surfing the internet? ****ing genious.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marcmedic:

Ding, fries are done </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently today.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:29 PM

Believe it or not, those burger joints are getting high tech and now have computer

So that is two questions you have now avoided. Can't answer them or what?

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 03:29 PM

I said no onions bitch...make it again.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

ROFLMAO

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 03:37 PM

you get lots of practice telling your boyfriend this don't you. you would know that the burger joints are "high tech" since that's all you can afford to eat after your finance payment huh?

I don't have to prove anything to you idiots.

"I'm so tough cuz I drive an h2" HA!

Because, in life, it's important to be a tough guy, and to intimidate. That is very important. Who the **** cares if you think you're tough. It's because you're gay. Trying to impress the other guys. The girls have learned that you iron pumping fags penises shrink because of all the steroids. wankers.

Quote:

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:44 PM

What the F was that? I am sorry that you feel intimidated. I am pretty sure nobody here was trying to be a tough guy, just asked you a couple of questions since you decided to stop by.

BTW, who are you quoting with this?
"I'm so tough cuz I drive an h2"

It is amazing how most of our posts scream jealousy. I really couldn't care less if you are jealous or not but damn you sure sound like it.

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 03:45 PM

Oh yeah...I could eat at 3 burger joints if I wanted. I wouldn't eat a burger from one of those places if you gave it to me for free. (Where have I heard something like this before?)
So now we all take steroids...seriously, you'll have to try better than that.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:46 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah...I could eat at 3 burger joints if I wanted. I wouldn't eat a burger from one of those places if you gave it to me for free.
So now we all take steroids...seriously, you'll have to try better than that.

You forgot "and paid me to eat it"

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 03:47 PM

Shoot, sorry about that.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:48 PM

Quote:

Shoot, sorry about that.

No problem, I got your back

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 03:52 PM

Can you at least lie about what kind of cars you have?

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 03:58 PM

Well unfortunately my fun for the afternooon must come to an end. Have EMS training this afternoon. Ironically it's on burn care so I'll know how to take care of your dumb ass when you burn yourself making my fries.

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 04:01 PM

He's a 1 at best. Doesn't even have the ability to lie about stuff. Gave up way to easy. Resorted to the steroid comments like magi, fagi, gordon, gorton...

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 04:03 PM

Oh damn man, you got a 2 rating on the troll scale. You need to go bone up on your skill and maybe come back some other time

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 04:03 PM

Nothing crazy, but:

05 c350
04 elise
04 cooper
72 mg midget
73 mg midget (race)

but who cares. All of which are great on gas, look nice and are original works. Not a rip off, and not trying to look like something they aren't. There are you happy now?

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 04:05 PM

What the hell are you talking about? are we in competition here? Oh, that's right. you are the kind of poeple that has to show off... That's why you drive an h2. Nobody wins dick cheese. I'm here to make fun of you.

Quote:

Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Oh damn man, you got a 2 rating on the troll scale. You need to go bone up on your skill and maybe come back some other time

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 04:06 PM

So where are the pics. Come on troll, at least put the effort of a google search

Great on gas, and you point is? Original works, please. Not trying to look like something they aren't, trying to say something here?

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 04:08 PM

Quote:

What the hell are you talking about? are we in competition here? Oh, that's right. you are the kind of poeple that has to show off... That's why you drive an h2. Nobody wins dick cheese. I'm here to make fun of you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, we are not in competition. Maybe someday you could compete, but obviously not yet. Please, point out how I am showing off

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 04:09 PM

Well judging by your cars I'd say you're no taller than about 5'4". Am I close?

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 04:12 PM

Look at your list of cars and tell me who needs to show off. You are exactly the kind of person you hate. Which possibly explains why you're angry at the world. That and because you have to pee in the children's urinal you midget.

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 04:16 PM

actually, i'm 6'-1" and I have those cars because I take them on the track, and they're fun to drive. Not trying to prove anything. The benz is luxury, not show off. I'm secure in my masculinity, and don't care if you like it or not. I'm a happy person, and am not pissed at anyone.

KenP 08-02-2005 05:45 PM

Offroader man because he can't keep his POS's on the track...

I still don't see any pics.