Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My girlfriend wants a prius (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28289)

h2co-pilot 07-10-2007 10:20 PM

Re: My girlfriend wants a prius

I'm still guessing the pits are grody nappers, like she's got ZZ Top in a head lock.:giggling:

dеiтайожни 07-10-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoe1
(I hope I'm not being too presumptuous.)

You are.

Quote:

Be careful or I'll start daily threads about how you too can help save our planet.

Not interested. However, I am interested in restoring the giant panda habitats so we can increase the number of them. My people are having supply issues. I have 4500sq ft to carpet and nothing really compares to giant panda fur on the feet on a cold night. Also any insight you may have on other near extinct or endangered items, like trees, plants, etc that would look good around/in my house and need to be snatched up quickly, would be very helpful.

RubHer Yellow Ducky 07-11-2007 01:54 AM

Quote:

Seems people from FL have lots of exotic pets. I know someone there that has a pet pig. Only he feeds his pet fruit and veggies while it's obvious to me that you're wanting to feed your alligator a human named Zoe.

Zoe, my love... so your female...whatca doin tonite...do you want to meet me at "ROBERT IS HERE"?

DennisAJC 07-11-2007 02:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I love the RYD backpeddle the moment he finds out Zoe is a female.

As charming as a pile of used tampons baking in the Florida sun you think you are RYD, I don't think she's interested in you.:jump:

DRTYFN 07-11-2007 02:56 AM

Quote:

Did you recently move from AZ?:giggling:

Steve - SanJose 07-11-2007 05:00 AM

Dennis has a software glitch again....:D

DennisAJC 07-11-2007 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve - SanJose
Dennis has a software glitch again....:D

No glitch. The settings are totally different outside of the H3 Forum.:D

Steve - SanJose 07-11-2007 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
No glitch. The settings are totally different outside of the H3 Forum.:D

Oh, so that's how it works:giggling:

RubHer Yellow Ducky 07-11-2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
I love the RYD backpeddle the moment he finds out Zoe is a female.

As charming as a DON JUAN you are RYD, I think she's interested in you.:jump:

DAM RITE I'M CHARMING..

ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL

Steve - SanJose 07-11-2007 08:39 PM

Charming maybe. Hopefully she didn't see those pics.:)

zoe1 07-11-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2co-pilot
I'm still guessing the pits are grody nappers, like she's got ZZ Top in a head lock.:giggling:

Funniest post I've ever read. Cracking up. Let's see you guys shave half your body every day and not let it go a little nappy once in a while!

zoe1 07-11-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
Not interested. However, I am interested in restoring the giant panda habitats so we can increase the number of them. My people are having supply issues. I have 4500sq ft to carpet and nothing really compares to giant panda fur on the feet on a cold night. Also any insight you may have on other near extinct or endangered items, like trees, plants, etc that would look good around/in my house and need to be snatched up quickly, would be very helpful.

As to the Panda question about cold floors..........see? This is where I can be useful to you guys. Just move into a passive solar house. In this type of construction, the sun's winter angle enters your interior rooms fully. The heat generated from the sun is stored in your flooring. At night, the heat releases to heat your house to save on heat costs. In the summer, the sun's angle doesn't allow any entry in your house which saves on A/C costs. So your little toes will be twinkly warm all the time! No need to cut of the toes of a Panda to keep you warm!

Ducky, I saw that you were looking into the construction of a log home. Maybe you could utilize this. There are no expensive materials involved. The theory only involves the position and size of the awning, the position of the house and a flooring material that allows for the heat radiation. You'll save a ton of money on heating and cooling. Or did you build that house yet?

zoe1 07-11-2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubHer Yellow Ducky
Zoe, my love... so your female...whatca doin tonite...do you want to meet me at "ROBERT IS HERE"?

Ducky, you were the one that scared me most, but now I see that you probably can't move so fast. And, because you're usually not dressed, you'll be arrested before you find me anyways.

RubHer Yellow Ducky 07-11-2007 11:43 PM

Quote:

As to the Panda question about cold floors..........see? This is where I can be useful to you guys. Just move into a passive solar house. In this type of construction, the sun's winter angle enters your interior rooms fully. The heat generated from the sun is stored in your flooring. At night, the heat releases to heat your house to save on heat costs. In the summer, the sun's angle doesn't allow any entry in your house which saves on A/C costs. So your little toes will be twinkly warm all the time! No need to cut of the toes of a Panda to keep you warm!

Ducky, I saw that you were looking into the construction of a log home. Maybe you could utilize this. There are no expensive materials involved. The theory only involves the position and size of the awning, the position of the house and a flooring material that allows for the heat radiation. You'll save a ton of money on heating and cooling. Or did you build that house yet?

NO, haven't built yet, am about 2 years away...

BTW, the HEADS mine, the body is a CHOP and even tho i'm naked a lot i can move pretty fast...

BigPoppa1411 07-11-2007 11:59 PM

[ and even tho i'm naked a lot i can move pretty fast...[/color][/b][/quote]
:eek:

Steve - SanJose 07-12-2007 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigPoppa1411
[ and even tho i'm naked a lot i can move pretty fast...[/color][/b]

:eek:[/quote]

I don't want to visualize that

dеiтайожни 07-12-2007 12:56 AM

Quote:

I don't know about that... I would still long for the feel of Panda between my toes. Plus, I like it kind of cold. I typically keep my thermostats at 62 degrees just so I can keep my outside decks in the mid-70s so I don't burn up while grilling or laying in the sun. I don't suppose you know of a way to efficiently control the temperature outside of your home, do you?

h2co-pilot 07-12-2007 01:17 AM

Quote:

I don't suppose you know of a way to efficiently control the temperature outside of your home, do you?

Global Warm it!!:dancingbanana: :perfect10s::dancingbanana:

Steve - SanJose 07-12-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

I don't know about that... I would still long for the feel of Panda between my toes. Plus, I like it kind of cold. I typically keep my thermostats at 62 degrees just so I can keep my outside decks in the mid-70s so I don't burn up while grilling or laying in the sun. I don't suppose you know of a way to efficiently control the temperature outside of your home, do you?

Just move out of Florida.

dеiтайожни 07-12-2007 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve - SanJose
Just move out of Florida.

You misunderstood. I like it kind of cold in my house, but like it hot outside. It feels more home'y when you step inside after a day of enjoying activities you can only accomplish in warmer climates.