Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   BEWARE...I GOT BURNED (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2000)

CO Hummer 03-09-2006 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by frank6150:
I'm not padding, just stating that I like Berlin.

I've reported you.

Frank, err Frank6150. You just earned yourself a timeout.

PARAGON 03-09-2006 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MONSTERMATT:
hey alec i never ripped anyone off, so once again your talkin about somethin that you have no clue about, i have every right to change my mind if i want, i guess you feel cool and tough talkin trash BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN
I'm confused. Why exactly would one be "behind" their computer screen? You're really dumb aren't you. Dropped when you were a toddler a couple of years ago? Does your brain go knock-knock in your head?

Seriously, wouldn't one be IN FRONT of their comptuer screen?

frank6150 03-09-2006 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frank6150:
I'm not padding, just stating that I like Berlin.

I've reported you.

Frank, err Frank6150. You just earned yourself a timeout. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep it up and I'll ban you.

CO Hummer 03-09-2006 01:57 AM

Quote:

From what? After-wheeling activities?

frank6150 03-09-2006 01:59 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frank6150:

From what? After-wheeling activities? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From life.

CO Hummer 03-09-2006 02:01 AM

Quote:

From wife.

What?

frank6150 03-09-2006 02:01 AM

Quote:

From wife.

What? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can have her.

MONSTERMATT 03-09-2006 02:46 AM

unless u are gonna get in my face in person u shouldnt talk trash on the computer, because anyone can do that, if u really wanna talk in person that is possible just let me know we will figure out a way to settle this but iam not gonna play these games, if u wanna meet in person person than ok, but if not u should shut up

frank6150 03-09-2006 02:48 AM

Quote:

unless u are gonna get in my face in person u shouldnt talk trash on the computer, because anyone can do that, if u really wanna talk in person that is possible just let me know we will figure out a way to settle this but iam not gonna play these games, if u wanna meet in person person than ok, but if not u should shut up

Will you buy the beer?

frank6150 03-09-2006 03:07 AM

Well that was easy.

DRTYFN 03-09-2006 03:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

OH NOES!!! He's e-tough.

Marcmedic 03-09-2006 03:51 AM

Quote:

Do you have one of these keys on your keyboard "." ???

KenP 03-09-2006 04:15 AM

Quote:

hey kenp i already explained my position on the steps u should prolly drop it at this point i told u i didnt want em anymore do u just wanna keep running your mouth behind your computer screen?
You got my response, loser.

KenP 03-09-2006 04:17 AM

Quote:

hey alec i never ripped anyone off, so once again your talkin about somethin that you have no clue about, i have every right to change my mind if i want, i guess you feel cool and tough talkin trash BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN
You wanted something, the changed your mind without letting me know. People need to know that's the way you are.

KenP 03-09-2006 04:18 AM

Quote:

Damn, I'm glad it's not me. I hate it when that happens.

frank6150 03-09-2006 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:

Damn, I'm glad it's not me. I hate it when that happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut up.

KenP 03-09-2006 04:23 AM

Quote:

I'm letting everyone know about you in advance. You should have kept your FULL OF **** MOUTH TO YOURSELF.

"Oh my... I'm going to go whine like a little puss....."

You made an offer, the terms were accepted, you didn't respond.

KenP 03-09-2006 04:25 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:

Damn, I'm glad it's not me. I hate it when that happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That may be why I had to sit out earlier today.