Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   DASH BOARDS (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17879)

SUT NEIL 07-29-2006 11:56 PM

Re: DASH BOARDS

Stuart has been great to work with. I recently ordered all 6 dash pieces, steering wheel, and all 4 power window pads with some parts in tiger stripe, some parts black piano, and one piece in a combination of tiger stripe / black piano. Can't wait to see these when he's finished. I'm also going to have him do my overhead console as soon as I'm finished mounting my front & rear camera switches & front/rear sensor displays on this console. I can also confirm that HummBob is absolutely correct - the overhead console wires just tuck into the headliner nicely without falling out - no problem driving without the overhead console in place.:D

SCB51861 08-08-2006 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUT NEIL
Stuart has been great to work with. I recently ordered all 6 dash pieces, steering wheel, and all 4 power window pads with some parts in tiger stripe, some parts black piano, and one piece in a combination of tiger stripe / black piano. Can't wait to see these when he's finished. I'm also going to have him do my overhead console as soon as I'm finished mounting my front & rear camera switches & front/rear sensor displays on this console. I can also confirm that HummBob is absolutely correct - the overhead console wires just tuck into the headliner nicely without falling out - no problem driving without the overhead console in place.:D

NEIL!!!!!

How about some feedback!?
Thanks

SUT NEIL 08-09-2006 01:55 AM

Words cannot adequately describe how incredible these works of art look. Please refer to the Technical Discussions & Customizing Your H2 section of this forum to my original thread dated 8/6/06 entitled "WOW ! Incredible Interior Transformation" ... I also posted pictures of the finished interior as a reply to this thread on 8/7/06. Great product at a great price and unsurpassed customer service. I cannot say enough about Stuart and his products. Thank you Stuart and all members of this forum who previously recommended Stuart! :D :cool:

HummBob, can you post some pics of the interior & exterior of your truck? From what I remember from some of your prior posts it sounds as if your rig looks incredible. Look forward to seeing it. Thanks! :)

AHels 08-15-2006 04:31 PM

Beautiful work.. Must.. have.. piano black :)

Any idea on shipping costs to Sweden?

SCB51861 08-15-2006 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHels
Beautiful work.. Must.. have.. piano black :)

Any idea on shipping costs to Sweden?

I just checked and I would have to send it in two seperate boxes due to size. Airmail to Sweden will cost you $170.00.

HummBob 08-15-2006 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUT NEIL
HummBob, can you post some pics of the interior & exterior of your truck? From what I remember from some of your prior posts it sounds as if your rig looks incredible. Look forward to seeing it. Thanks! :)

Thanks for the Compliment Neil:cool: It's FUNNY, but I don't get many ON THIS SITE ;)

I'll try to take a bunch on NEW pics in the next couple of days, since I received my Upper Console, Steering Wheel and Vents(ALL IN PIANO BLACK) from Stuart. Looks AMAZING!

My 14 year old Nephew has been visiting me from Calgary for a MONTH, and I haven't had much FREE TIME:D

KenP 08-16-2006 01:31 AM

Having never pulled a steering wheel, how hard of a job is it?

Why haven't I seen prices in this thead or did I just miss that page?

SCB51861 08-16-2006 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP

I can change the wheel in about 10 minutes. SUTNEIL did it in about 2 hours:D
It comes with directions and is fairly easy to do.
sutneil, hummbob and a few others on this forum have done it,

Price is $590.00 for a 6 piece set + $295.00 for the matching wheel.

I have a cosmetic non perfect 5 piece set on e-bay for $400.00 obo.:cool:

KenP 08-16-2006 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCB51861

Price is $590.00 for a 6 piece set + $295.00 for the matching wheel.

I have a cosmetic non perfect 5 piece set on e-bay for $400.00 obo.:cool:

Plus the overhead console and anything else I'd want done, correct?

SCB51861 08-16-2006 01:47 AM

Quote:

Plus the overhead console and anything else I'd want done, correct?

Thatis correct. If you can take it off and it is less than 7' we can do it. There are of cource a few items I would not recomend.:D

SUT NEIL 08-16-2006 01:58 AM

Quote:

Swapping the wheel is a very simple procedure. After having done it once, I'd bet I could do it now in about 10 minutes. Go for it and good luck! :D

HummBob 08-16-2006 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCB51861

Uh Yeah, I ACTUALLY paid the Stealership to do it:D ;) The instructions Stuart sent seemed easy enough, but I didn't want to mess with the Air Bag:o

KenP 08-16-2006 02:02 AM

Last questions for now:

Turn around time?
I need good pics of the Denali finish with black interior.
Obviously you charge a core price on the dash and wheel, right?
What about window switch plates? Send those in, or core?
Other items the buyer would remove their original, right?

Thanks.

SCB51861 08-16-2006 02:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Last questions for now:

Turn around time?
I need good pics of the Denali finish with black interior.
Obviously you charge a core price on the dash and wheel, right?
What about window switch plates? Send those in, or core?
Other items the buyer would remove their original, right?

Thanks.

I am expecting Neil's cores back. As soon as I get them I can do the Denali in about 1 week. Window power pads I have. Anything else you would have to send me. The following picture is the Denali in my wifes truck. I keep selling her set. This pic she has Denali dash, Tiger Maple wheel, Carbon Fiber door inserts.Attachment 27543

KenP 08-16-2006 02:25 AM

OK, I lied. One more question.

What's the best way to convince a wife that a new dash for a truck you rarely drive is of the utmost importance. Especially, after you've just mentioned the significance of the dash and it's performance enhancing qualities, but got a "Fck you" from her?

Any help would be appreciated.:( ;)

SCB51861 08-16-2006 02:35 AM

Quote:

OK, I lied. One more question.

What's the best way to convince a wife that a new dash for a truck you rarely drive is of the utmost importance. Especially, after you've just mentioned the significance of the dash and it's performance enhancing qualities, but got a "Fck you" from her?

Any help would be appreciated.:( ;)

I got the same thing from my wife when I wanted a boat. After I bought it she used it more than me.
The dash she did not want ether. It was a waist of money, but now when I take hers out and sell it and put the original back in shee throws a fit. In fact she just informed me that she is going to strip the screws so I cant take it out any more.:(

KenP 08-16-2006 02:52 AM

My wife wants a boat, too. And some other things.:( :o ;)

SCB51861 08-28-2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mowdoc
Hey Stuart,

I'm going to try to get my overhead console out this weekend and send it to you next week. I took a box home but it is too small. I'll look for another. The console is larger than you would think.

More Later

mowdoc

Dis you get your piece????

How does it look????

Anybody out there wanting to go with a change at a good price????? Call me.

mowdoc 08-28-2006 07:53 PM

Yes Stuart and it looks fantastic. It really completes the dash. Thanks.

mowdoc

KenP 08-29-2006 12:56 AM

I really need a better pic of the Denali dash. The wife says it looks "purpley and glittery".:mad: