Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Do NOT flip a cop off! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21056)

KenP 10-05-2006 12:40 AM

Do NOT flip a cop off!

Now really, I can't believe these two thought they'd get away with this.

Don't flip a cop off

:jump: :jump: :jump:

NewHummerGuy 10-05-2006 12:46 AM

Re: Do NOT flip a cop off!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
Now really, I can't believe these two thought they'd get away with this.

Don't flip a cop off

:jump: :jump: :jump:

:clapping:

DDWH 10-05-2006 12:50 AM

:jump: :beerchug: :jump:

GeorgeSSSS 10-05-2006 02:17 AM

BOGUS.

Vettster 10-05-2006 05:57 AM

That reminds me of the time when my then 14 year old Son decided to flip off everyone riding in the Texas State Correctional Institute bus as we passed them on the highway.:fdance:
All I can remember thinking is "I hope those guys don't escape.:D

The Green Lantern 10-05-2006 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeSSSS
BOGUS.

X2.....Reno 911 version..:giggling:

ssgharkness020147 10-05-2006 06:31 AM

I've got a cop buddy that while in his civilan car but in uniform made a legal pass while driving down the freeway. The dude he passed got all pissed off came flying up flicking him off and yelling crap at him.
So the next day after my buddy got off work (and then ran the guys plate number) he made a little stop by the guys house. Knocks on the door and the guy answears, my buddy said, you've were acting rather inapproptialty out on the road yesterday. The guy denies it, so the cop brings up his little road rage incident the day before. The guy denies that as well, and then proceeds to get REALLY pissed at the cop, yelling cursing, the whole nine yards. While in his rant he questioned who reported him, and immediatly started in on the whole, whoever it was was full of sh*t. At this point the cop interupts him and tells the guy that it was him who this guy did this to, which really took the wind out of the offenders sails. The cop then told him he could either have a road rage ticket for the day before or a disorderly conduct for the way he behaved to the officer.

31_bandits 10-05-2006 11:03 AM

if the clip was real, i side with the brats doing the flipping.

no way is that worth a beating

h2co-pilot 10-05-2006 12:03 PM

Running up to anyone like that is considered an assualt. The officer had a little too much of a delay tho.

I wish they would have kept filming.:beerchug:

KenP 10-05-2006 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2co-pilot
Running up to anyone like that is considered an assualt. The officer had a little too much of a delay tho.

I wish they would have kept filming.:beerchug:

X2!!!!!:jump:

Adam in CO 10-06-2006 04:16 PM

Jackasses.

GLBLWARMR 10-06-2006 04:26 PM

I bet you could get that guy to go and punch a lion in the face just to see what happens.