Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   It's Independence Day.... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34675)

h2co-pilot 07-04-2008 10:17 AM

It's Independence Day....

Happy 4th!!:)

What's up? What's everyone doing?

Were going to a party on the beach. The kids have matching outfits, not too Von Trapp but a ultra-cute coordinating brother-sister set. They are going to look so SWEET! Another few years and they probably won't let me do this stuff :(, so I'm doing it while I can.:D

Oh yeah, then I'm going to secretly push Ken to eat a boat load of watermelon.:D;)

SnakeH2 07-04-2008 11:24 AM

Re: It's Independence Day....

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2co-pilot
Oh yeah, then I'm going to secretly push Ken to eat a boat load of watermelon.:D;)

I was waiting for that one!!!!

:perfect10s:

.....I already got a few of them:)

frenzy1 07-04-2008 11:41 AM

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY MY AMERICAN FRIENDS ! HAVE FUN !!!!!

Frenzy
Belgium

Field Scout 07-04-2008 01:56 PM

Well, I'm working today but plan to go watch fireworks tonight with friends.

btw, CP, thanks for changing your avatar the old one was disturbing:)

H2Blondie 07-04-2008 03:26 PM

Heading for the lake!:excited: If any of you in the DFW or west Texas area are in Hells Gate this weekend, stop by and say hi. Just find the black and red Baja Islander...there's always an extra beer for fellow Hummer drivers.

Hmmm2 07-04-2008 06:37 PM

Still in Las Vegas! Spending the day at the pool .. evening watching the fireworks. :-) 110 degrees and it's only 10:30 am. :eek:

Happy 4th of July everyone!!

devilsfan 07-04-2008 07:21 PM

Happy 4th folks!!!!

This is going to be a low-key one for us. Our neighborhood association is having a BBQ and dessert contest so I have a praline bundt cake in the oven for that. Then we'll head off for the picnic they're having at 6 and probably be home by 7:30 or so to put the kids to bed (the baby is too young for the fireworks and the toddler says he isn't interested). We'll be able to see the show pretty good off our upper deck so we'll watch it after the kids are out. Nothing special, just enjoying the time off!

Stacy

Karsun 07-04-2008 07:42 PM

Nothing yet. Rich had to work today but we'll go out tonight. Probably have our "holiday" cookout later this weekend. Sometimes we have to change the dates around work. LOL I hope you all have fun, it sounds like a great time. :)

ChiHummer3 07-04-2008 07:45 PM

Out at the lake house this weekend. Just us for now. Gonna relax and watch fireworks tonight....then have a bunch of friends coming out tomorrow thru Sunday. Just gonna BBQ/relax/drink and have a good time!

Happy 4th everyone!!!

DennisAJC 07-04-2008 08:56 PM

Have a Great 4th Of July everyone!
:grouphug::beerchug::grouphug::beerchug::grouphug: :beerchug::grouphug:

Big Dad 07-04-2008 10:28 PM

Happy 4th of July everybody!

Just got back from the brother-in laws beach birthday party, great food and drinks!

Lighting off fireworks this evening and going to the space needle for the late night freak show!

Ken, watch that watermelon hype, it could turn into a 72 hour erection or worse yet, you might end up with a pi$$ hard-on having to pee like the dickens.

:beerchug:

DRTYFN 07-04-2008 11:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 48809

Albie 07-05-2008 12:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy 4th.....

splne1 07-05-2008 02:29 AM

Well I willl be spending it on board "my yacht" as the crew refers to it. In the Navy and I have "duty" today!!!! The cooks did a small cook out for us on the flight deck and as I type this they are serving ice cream for the crew on the "mess decks".......why am I not there???? IM ON WATCH!!!!:crying: HAPPY FOURTH!!!!

splne1 07-05-2008 02:43 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Some pics of the NAVY waterfront today! You gotta admit the cooks tried really hard on the decorations for the table!!!!!:notallthere:

MDimitri 07-05-2008 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Have a Great 4th Of July everyone!
:grouphug::beerchug::grouphug::beerchug::grouphug: :beerchug::grouphug:

X2 - Have a great holiday folks!!! PLAY SAFE!!

:grouphug:

Lily21 07-05-2008 10:14 AM

Hey congrats guys on your independence day!!!!!!

They are celebrating all over..literally....a cousin of mine is
the marketing manager for a resort in Fiji, they are having a
massive Independence Day party tonight..partially because of
the expat community over there..but nice that people thousands
of miles away are celebrating for you!!

RubHer Yellow Ducky 07-06-2008 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splne1
Some pics of the NAVY waterfront today! You gotta admit the cooks tried really hard on the decorations for the table!!!!!:notallthere:

We Salute you...

from an OLD COASTIE !!!