Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MD/VA/WV/PA "Meet Up" (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40267)

guruerror 09-24-2010 01:24 AM

MD/VA/WV/PA "Meet Up"

Is anyone in the MD/VA/WV/PA area interested in organizing an off-road 'meet up?'

There's some spots I know in WV (George Washington and Jefferson National Forrest) that would be cool for some light off-roading, camping, keg party, whatever. I'm also open to other suggestions for destinations.

Just a thought...let me know.

splne1 09-24-2010 10:23 PM

Re: MD/VA/WV/PA "Meet Up"

Dates depending I would make the trek!!

pwrhse2k 10-06-2010 12:26 AM

Definitely Interested. Keep me posted.

Reggie
pwrhse2k@yahoo.com

HUMMERICH23 10-06-2010 03:22 AM

Im from ohio but im in, dates pending of course!

H200 10-13-2010 02:20 AM

You should add Ohio to the list. We're right there with ya.

pwrhse2k 06-12-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guruerror
Is anyone in the MD/VA/WV/PA area interested in organizing an off-road 'meet up?'

There's some spots I know in WV (George Washington and Jefferson National Forrest) that would be cool for some light off-roading, camping, keg party, whatever. I'm also open to other suggestions for destinations.

Just a thought...let me know.

Bump

When are we going to make this happen? I've got a badd ass DMAX to show off! LOL

guruerror 06-12-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwrhse2k
Bump

When are we going to make this happen? I've got a badd ass DMAX to show off! LOL

Sure...but what's a "DMAX?" Is that something special?

LOL...just kidding. And if ya'll got ATV/UTVs let's bring'em.

PaHumBug 06-13-2012 12:22 PM

I'm interested depending on dates.:jump:

Hellz 06-13-2012 04:59 PM

you guys should all come to Minnesota..... that way i can attend!

wish there was a MN get together:crying:

seventwozero 06-14-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellz
you guys should all come to Minnesota..... that way i can attend!

wish there was a MN get together:crying:

I think there is just me and you left in this part of the country!

Hellz 06-14-2012 04:05 AM

pfft.... didnt want them to come up here anyways...

they be getting all jealous of my baby and try to stealz her!

guruerror 10-18-2012 07:25 PM

The fellas over at Club Hummer Off-Road are organizing a Hummer run at Rausch Creek Off Road Park in PA (a bit north of Harrisburg) on December 8...I'm in, anyone else?

Here's a link to the park info: http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

Here's a link to the post on their forum: http://www.clubhummeroffroad.com/for...EMBER-8-9-2012

And here's what the post says, in case you refuse to tread on the turf of another forum (LOL!):

"A group of fellow enthusiasts plan to invade Rausch Creek on December 8 to calm the off road community's concerns that the Hummers in the mid-Atlantic region are only mall crawlers. I cannot remember the last time mine was parked near a mall. Must have been right outside the Sears... How about yours? Come on out and show them how Hummers do it.

Okay. Enough of that. Really, there are about 8 trucks planning go to RC on December 8 (with some staying over to Sunday the 9th) to cruise around and have some fun. A quick and simple one day excursion is how it started but can be whatever you want to make it. Want make it weekend of wheeling and have the customary parking lot activities? Sounds good.

I do not know specifics yet. I do not know what time we are meeting up there. I will post up details as I get them.

Take a look at your calendars and post up if you plan to attend."

PaHumBug 10-19-2012 02:58 PM

Damn. That weekend doesn't work for me, and only 4 hours from me...:crying:

guruerror 10-19-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaHumBug
Damn. That weekend doesn't work for me, and only 4 hours from me...:crying:

Awww...come on. No wiggle room in your schedule? Club Hummer is mostly an H3 crew...I'm trying to get some Elcova H2s to 'represent'...LOL!

H2ummer 10-22-2012 11:42 AM

The Hummer CLub Inc, not to be confused with CLub Hummer is hosting an event on November 9th and 10th in PA.

"We will again be trail riding at the not yet open to the public Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area www.anthraciteadventure.com in Northumberland County, PA. AOAA covers 6500 acres of land with over 100 miles of trails that are certain to satisfy all skill levels from mild to wild. "

guruerror 10-22-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2ummer
The Hummer CLub Inc, not to be confused with CLub Hummer is hosting an event on November 9th and 10th in PA.

"We will again be trail riding at the not yet open to the public Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area www.anthraciteadventure.com in Northumberland County, PA. AOAA covers 6500 acres of land with over 100 miles of trails that are certain to satisfy all skill levels from mild to wild. "

Looks like that's not too far from Rausch Creek...good to here about new areas opening up for this kinda of stuff.

Unfortunately November 6 is the release date for Halo 4...so my weekend is already booked! LOL!

PaHumBug 10-22-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Awww...come on. No wiggle room in your schedule? Club Hummer is mostly an H3 crew...I'm trying to get some Elcova H2s to 'represent'...LOL!

It's our company xmas party. As an owner it's rather important I attend...

However, the november 9th trip might be doable...

guruerror 10-23-2012 02:44 AM

Quote:

The fellas over at Club Hummer Off-Road are organizing a Hummer run at Rausch Creek Off Road Park in PA (a bit north of Harrisburg) on December 8...I'm in, anyone else?

Here's a link to the post on their forum: http://www.clubhummeroffroad.com/for...EMBER-8-9-2012

And here's what the post says, in case you refuse to tread on the turf of another forum (LOL!):

"A group of fellow enthusiasts plan to invade Rausch Creek on December 8 to calm the off road community's concerns that the Hummers in the mid-Atlantic region are only mall crawlers. I cannot remember the last time mine was parked near a mall. Must have been right outside the Sears... How about yours? Come on out and show them how Hummers do it.

Okay. Enough of that. Really, there are about 8 trucks planning go to RC on December 8 (with some staying over to Sunday the 9th) to cruise around and have some fun. A quick and simple one day excursion is how it started but can be whatever you want to make it. Want make it weekend of wheeling and have the customary parking lot activities? Sounds good.

I do not know specifics yet. I do not know what time we are meeting up there. I will post up details as I get them.

BUMP

guruerror 10-29-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

BUMP!

Word is there's 13-15 trucks lined up to attend so far; mostly H3s by the looks of it. I'm trying to rally some of our H2s...

Some additional particulars:

"Originally Posted by bunger
Most of us stay at the Hampton Inn in Pine Grove, exit 100 on I81. Rausch Creek is a few miles north of us.

We start arriving late afternoon on Friday and park together in the rear of the hotel.

We basically have a tailgate party in the parking lot which includes your favorite beverage plus we have been bringing a turkey fryer to deep fry everything that anyone has brought to eat. (wings, mozz sticks, jalapeneo poppers, hot dogs, chicken fingers, etc.)

The hotel has a free breakfast in the morning to help dull the hangovers, then we go wheeling."

guruerror 11-05-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

BUMP

I'm trying to get pwrhse2k and his DMax to join the party and make a little, diesel racket out on the trail...we'll see.