Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   HUSBAND FOR SALE (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10275)

h2co-pilot 03-23-2006 07:19 PM

Kenny threw away my blanky!

In the big outside trash can and then dumped an ashtray on it.

Fubar 03-23-2006 07:27 PM

Blanky or H2, / H2 or Blanky... tough choice I know you'll make the correct one

partsguy 03-23-2006 07:35 PM

Well at least he didn't burn it"This would be a hint Ken"

KenP 03-23-2006 07:42 PM

I saved the blanky from the bowels of the can. It's in the washing machine right now and will be ready for you later.

Fubar 03-23-2006 07:51 PM

ahhhhh what a nice hubby. someone looking to get lucky tonight

KenP 03-23-2006 08:09 PM

I always do things first class. {buuuuuurrrrrrrp}

HummBebe 03-23-2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Kenny threw away my blanky!

In the big outside trash can and then dumped an ashtray on it.

Ken P.....how COULD you? I don't think I remember you ever doing something quite so INCONSIDERATE!

PARAGON 03-23-2006 08:23 PM

I made Mrs.ssippi give up her ratty ole threadbare blanky. I told her to either grow up and dump it or go find a 14 year old school kid to teach.

h2co-pilot 03-23-2006 08:31 PM

I love that blanket, he knows it. I sleep with it every night. It is really soft and has some tiny holes. It smells like me.

We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get some stuff and I saw these really soft throw blankets, so I got some. He said "we have some"- I said "we can just throw away the others these are nice blah blah blah....."

Then later on today I said I like the new ones but it's no blanky. THEN he tells me he threw it away!

If and I mean huge IF, I ever decide to throw it away I would bury it.

Now he's all- "At least I got it out of the trashcan." SOOOOO MEAN!!!!!

CO Hummer 03-23-2006 08:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No question about it.....It's time for:

CO Hummer 03-23-2006 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
Digging through a dumpster to retrieve anything after depositing more trash on top is a monumental sacrifice for a man BTW.

What? If I recall correctly, Shaggy just did this to get his new mattress.

I don't think Ken is going to drive a high price until that flatulence problem is cleared up tho.

GLBLWARMR 03-23-2006 09:07 PM

Well at least he didn't wrap a cell phone in it and pour coffee all over it.

OOHH wait that is what cup holders are for.

PARAGON 03-23-2006 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Digging through a dumpster to retrieve anything after depositing more trash on top is a monumental sacrifice for a man BTW.

What? If I recall correctly, Shaggy just did this to get his new mattress. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>He did say "man."

CO Hummer 03-23-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
He did say "man."

Oopsie. My bad.

Mrs.ssippi 03-23-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
I love that blanket, he knows it. I sleep with it every night. It is really soft and has some tiny holes. It smells like me.

We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get some stuff and I saw these really soft throw blankets, so I got some. He said "we have some"- I said "we can just throw away the others these are nice blah blah blah....."

Then later on today I said I like the new ones but it's no blanky. THEN he tells me he threw it away!

If and I mean huge IF, I ever decide to throw it away I would bury it.

Now he's all- "At least I got it out of the trashcan." SOOOOO MEAN!!!!!

Okay now that you have explained why you are selling Ken no one will want him now. That is unforgivable. Coming from experience I think you need a "Ken F*cked up present" I think this works best when other presents are also bought, ie best friend. mother or the stranger on the street. As most of you know I got a beautiful pair of earrings in Moab and so did my best friend. And now both of us are very happy.

PARAGON 03-23-2006 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mrs.ssippi:
As most of you know I got a beautiful pair of earrings in Moab and so did my best friend. And now both of us are very happy.
<font size=10>W H A T !</font>

HIHUMMER 03-24-2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs.ssippi:
As most of you know I got a beautiful pair of earrings in Moab and so did my best friend. And now both of us are very happy.
<font size=10>W H A T !</font> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!! You mean you didn't know!!!!