Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   OMFG! Hillary too sexy? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11919)

h2co-pilot 03-28-2006 09:06 PM

Sharon Stone says Hillary is too sexy to be President

another

Quote:

"I think Hillary Clinton is fantastic. But I think it is too soon for her to run. This may sound odd, but a woman should be past her sexuality when she runs. Hillary still has sexual power and I don't think people will accept that. It's too threatening."

LMFAO at this authors statement

Quote:

Hillary Clinton may have tons of political power, but she doesn't have an ounce of sexual power. I have never met a single man who finds her attractive. Hillary's pantsuits, severe haircut and angry glare are the very antithesis of sexual attractiveness. Sharon Stone may be the only person who will ever develop a fatal attraction to Hillary Clinton.

Maybe this is why she wishes it to be true Hmmm.... I found it while searching today.

Adam in CO 03-28-2006 10:17 PM

Gross.

Alan06SUT 03-28-2006 10:18 PM

Here is my favorite hillary picture...the soldier is signaling coersion with his other hand..
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...ry-soldier.htm

Alan06SUT 03-28-2006 10:23 PM

Also he is sure to keep his name out of the picture! This guy rocks! I hope hillary runs, she will loose IMO. The only way Democrats win is if they are from the south or heartland (ie Clinton) Hillary is thought of as a northern liberal and will have problems getting voters (man and women) in south and plains states. Also Hillary as Commander in Chief, no way. She will get even fewer military votes than kerry.

h2co-pilot 03-28-2006 11:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

That picture is wickedly perfect.

Alan06SUT 03-28-2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

That picture is wickedly perfect.

I love it; did you see the small caption?

DennisAJC 03-28-2006 11:33 PM

They said the same thing about the Iron Bitch Margret Thatcher.

Just as the willow bends to immigration, so will it for the rush to have the first woman prez.

Alan06SUT 03-28-2006 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
They said the same thing about the Iron Bitch Margret Thatcher.

Just as the willow bends to immigration, so will it for the rush to have the first woman prez.

Maybe but not the next election.

h2co-pilot 03-29-2006 12:35 AM

No kidding.

I think it is a sexist remark to say a woman can be too sexy to be President. 'Specially coming from a woman who often uses her appeal for charity orgs and paychecks. But it works for me in this instance.

You can never be too sexy- just too slutty or skanky.

I hope our women President is hawt.

I think the women who do vote are smart enough to pick the best candidate regardless of sex. Not to mention a lot of the women voters may be psychologically seeking comfort from a father figure in these times anyway.

Aside from the fact that I jump to read my emails from the GOP. Hillary, from a woman's point of view (me anyway) is a carpet, I am afraid she will let these savages walk all over her like her husband did. Not to mention is she is and has been drumming up the sex card and how we are still oppressed to female colleges and organizations. Kinda like Sharpton but with a purse. I could go on and on about how she said she tried the military route etc... so if anyone wants me to prove she is a snake in the grass or willows() just ask.

Alan06SUT 03-29-2006 12:44 AM

Agreed..I belive a woman can and will be President someday, and probably someday soon. But not Hillary, and not in 2008.

I love how hollywood iditos get press time regarding politics. WTF do they know about politics, economy, anything for that matter other than drama??

Mrs.ssippi 03-29-2006 12:50 AM

Quote:

No kidding.

I think it is a sexist remark to say a woman can be too sexy to be President. 'Specially coming from a woman who often uses her appeal for charity orgs and paychecks. But it works for me in this instance.

You can never be too sexy- just too slutty or skanky.

I think the women who do vote are smart enough to pick the best candidate regardless of sex. Not to mention a lot of the women voters may be psychologically seeking comfort from a father figure in these times anyway.

Aside from the fact that I jump to read my emails from the GOP. Hillary, from a woman's point of view (me anyway) is a carpet, I am afraid she will let these savages walk all over her like her husband did. Not to mention is she is and has been drumming up the sex card and how we are still oppressed to female colleges and organizations. Kinda like Sharpton but with a purse. I could go on and on about how she said she tried the military route etc... so if anyone wants me to prove she is a snake in the grass or willows() just ask.

You might disagree with me and that is fine but I never want a female President. And NEVER Hillary! She said she had no idea that her husband was cheating. Thats just the type of President I want, a stupid b!tch. Women know when things are not right in theie marriage. We as Americans knew but she did not, BS!

h2co-pilot 03-29-2006 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

Conde is hot and has a chance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm hoping for the dream team:

Guilliani/Rice '08

CampMaster 03-29-2006 12:41 PM

Then again, Sharron Stone is getting pretty worn out! What an old hack! Have you seen her trying to press her new movie! She is actually trying to sell the point that she is more nude in this one than the last one! Talk about hurl factor!

I guess she's pretty if you get all hot and bothered watching the golden girls.

h2co-pilot 03-29-2006 12:44 PM

DAYUM!

Spike hearts the Golden gurls.

KenP 03-29-2006 03:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)

NoMoGMPG 03-29-2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

No kidding.

Face it. You want her.

ROX 03-29-2006 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alan06SUT:
Here is my favorite hillary picture...the soldier is signaling coersion with his other hand..
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...ry-soldier.htm

That is the best photo! I love how he used her, just like she (thinks she) used him. PERFECT!

h2co-pilot 02-09-2007 05:20 AM

Re: OMFG! Hillary too sexy?

btt