Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   "Hybrid" Story (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30476)

errett 10-21-2007 12:57 AM

"Hybrid" Story

So I had a couple of issues with the H2 (windshield noise, A/C not as cold as it should be, wierd popping sound from the front end) and I booked an appointment for this past Thursday. Dropped it off in the AM and dealership called and said it would be at least another day because they could not locate the popping sound. Turns out they kept it until this afternoon. So I get the call it is ready and head out with my wife to pick it up. Get there and get to chatting with the manager and he mentions how much trouble I had caused this week. I am surprised and have no idea what he is talking about and he starts telling me about all the people talking about the Hybrid H2 that is in the shop and why they were not told there was one out. He keeps telling them there is no such thing, but it is Sales Managers, Sales People and Customers that keep referring to the Hybrid H2 they had seen on the lot. He ends up calling GM to find out what the story is before he walks over and realizes it is mine with the 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid logo on the back.:clapping:

I am not sure I have ever smiled or laughed so hard.

Apparently they have also gotten several calls from other H2 owners wanting to know why they were not told of the Hybrid version after seeing one on the road.

Here is a pic in case you have not seen the back of my H2:

CollegeSucks 10-21-2007 03:51 AM

Re: "Hybrid" Story

everyone is a god damn moron

3Hummer 10-21-2007 04:15 AM

hahahahahhaha thats awsome

jmsspratlin 10-21-2007 04:54 AM

Very Nice....idiots!

DennisAJC 10-21-2007 05:32 AM

Canadians don't fall for that. We're highly educated here.:jump:

Tex_h2 10-21-2007 05:36 AM

H2 does not equal Hybrid.....why on earth would anyone assume that it's a really H2 Hybrid is beyond me.

But that a fantastic story.....

dkhummerh2 10-21-2007 07:52 PM

Has a buddy tell me over beers that they are coming out with a Hybrid H2 in a couple of years. I just smiled and said really. Good fricking luck!
dk

pteam 10-22-2007 06:04 AM

The escalade hybrid is coming out in 08. So that means they probably wont even offer it for hummer. People hate hummers because of how much gas it consumes, yet GM will probably ignore that and not give it the hybrid option like the Escalade and Tahoe and every other SUV will eventually get. Of course GM doesnt give anything to the hummer that it gives to the escalade and denali.

Escalade has HID lights standard, hummer not even an option!!!!
Escalade more horsepower than hummer.
Escalade has standard wood and better interior and has many more options like cooled seats, and captains chair 2nd row seats at no extra charge all sorts of ****.

Why should the escalade have more horsepower than a hummer? Its the same engine yet they de-tune it for the hummer, how much crap is that.

tower 10-22-2007 07:03 AM

LINK

Hummer Aficionado_VT 10-22-2007 10:11 PM

Hahaha! That's awesome!

Agriv8r 10-23-2007 12:08 AM

:clapping: great story...we have a honda store, will order some logos in the morning and do a couple up for the weekend....

MDimitri 10-23-2007 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Canadians don't fall for that. We're highly educated here.:jump:

Damn rights! As a matter of fact I think I'll go to the US and spend some of my CHINAMEROMEHICANS (AKA SLANTY EYED PESO'S)!!

:giggling: :giggling: