Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My Yellow Beast... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4076)

Hum-T 11-27-2002 02:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are some pictures of my H2 (not that you haven't ever seen this kind before). It is a Lux package with the air suspension as well, sunroof and jumpseat. My buddy has the Mini Cooper, thought the picture is kinda funny...I think I'll be doing alot of towing this winter.
(I hope the pictures show up)

-Tom
[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Hum-T 11-27-2002 02:08 PM

Here are some pictures of my H2 (not that you haven't ever seen this kind before). It is a Lux package with the air suspension as well, sunroof and jumpseat. My buddy has the Mini Cooper, thought the picture is kinda funny...I think I'll be doing alot of towing this winter.
(I hope the pictures show up)

-Tom
[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

SJ 11-27-2002 02:12 PM

That Mini Cooper might make for a nice obstacle when testing the low clmibing gears on the H2. I was sad to hear that the Mini is not British, but German (BMW) owned.

Nice Ride - time to get it dirty!

Hum-T 11-27-2002 02:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks SJ, but I didn't get the other pics up there...I'll try to attach to this reply. Oh, trust me, its dirty now, we had snow yesterday so now its covered in salt!

Hum-T 11-27-2002 02:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
...last one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

MAC 11-27-2002 02:40 PM

Looks like that Mini can fit on the roof of Hummer.

Zing 11-27-2002 03:54 PM

Funny, the jury is still out for me which color I want and every time I see an H2 I think...YEAH, THAT ONE! Nice rig, I'm really liking the yellow more and more.

I think if that Mini stopped short in front you you, you might just drive over it without touching. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Texas Red 11-27-2002 04:57 PM

You could actually mount the Mini on top and take it along as a spare.

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

MAC 11-27-2002 05:10 PM

Jim of TEXAS RED, aren't you glad you have red, not yellow, you have to call yourself TEXAS YELLOW. "New York Yellow" sounds okay, but TEXAS YELLOW just doesn't sound right. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
These are nice shots. Like the close up one most.

Texas Red 11-27-2002 06:54 PM

Let's see Mac, you're in California so that would make you California Black.

But that wouldn't fit a sweet thing like you. Games over -- Rumor has it you are actually a female!!! You shouldn't tease us that way!! Go ahead and change your icon, Hummer Mama. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

Zing 11-27-2002 11:32 PM

What's all this about you being a girl, Mac? There are rumors all over the place. Then the disco light. Is there something you want to tell us? We're your friends you know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

MAC 11-28-2002 12:18 AM

I must be getting soft, could be the holiday spirit, I cannot come up with a come back line. Maybe after the holiday, I'll be back to normal and no more Mr. Nice guy or Mrs. Nice gal. The sex change is after I retire the MAC name and start with a new woman's name, it hasn't happen yet, everyone calm down. Not easy to talk/write like a woman, any tips?

Zing 11-28-2002 12:35 AM

Don't worry, Mac. You are a highly regarded beloved member of the club no matter what you decide to be, chick, dude, celebrity, whatever. That gif made me laugh and is funnier than even that ebay salesman!

HummerH2 12-14-2002 12:02 PM

You can ride right over that mini and say that it felt like a flat tire! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]Time to haul out that huge tire(not to mention one tire of an H2 is bigger than that mini). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Sunset Orange 03' H2 w/Lux,roof lights,wrap around brushguard,Air susp.,On*Star