View Single Post
Old 11-30-2002, 06:43 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

dricksar, are you blond and very beautiful? Were you in No. Calif. about 1PM? only 400 miles away. I did not wave to you, but I was very sincere when thinking about waving, that’s what matters.

It is every American's duty to shop today. I am not a shopper, but every Day After Thanksgiving, I feel like shopping. By noon, I suddenly remembered today (Fri) is not a holiday, so I decided to stop by the office to show my face and demonstrate my sincerity. On my way there I dropped off my 2 teenager sons at the mall, so they can look at the latest X/PS2 games without me staring at my watch outside the stores. That's my long answer to your short question.

Amy, I live in Hillsborough Calif. 18 miles south of San Francisco, 30 miles north of San Jose (Silicon Valley), 1/2 mile to the famous San Andreas earth quake fault, 11000 residents, 4 schools for residents, no business, no church, no sidewalk and no street light allowed. In short, I am an Hillbilly. After so many years, I don’t know any of my neighbors, I guess they don’t know each others either, thus I didn’t know my next door neighbor has a Hummer H2, he moved away 2 weeks ago, which I did not know until 1 week ago when my gardeners told me. Even though I don’t know my neighbors, but I like my neighbors very sincerely, which is what really counts.