View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 06:36 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
If all else fails, can you just meet us Sunday morning at Razor OHV area for the last twenty miles on Sunday? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still need a bit of time to figure it all out but FWIW, my goal is to do both days.

Any idea what time you'd like to meet on Saturday and launch again on Sunday? Saturday ETA at Razor camp spot? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! Outstanding. Okay, I'll have a lot more info tomorrow (tonight is map night ) - but a rough idea? Okay - meeet at the 95 and Mojave Road about 8 or 9 Sat. morning and take off immediately. Get to Razor OHV before nightfall. That'll be a chore, but it IS doable. If we get to Soda Lake and it is getting dark, we'll camp before the lake and attack it first thing in the morning, reaching the other side (which is the Razor OHV) right away.

Anyone meeting us at Razor will want to backtrack just a couple of miles to Travellers Cairn. It has a HUGE rock cairn with a plaque which is a closely guarded secret - - the only way to know what it says is to get to it and read it! From there it's only about 20 miles to beautiful Afton Canyon and the exit.

Dozzat answer your questions? I tend to ramble. Meet Sat morning at 95 and the Mojave Road between 8 and 9am. Arrive Razor either just before nightfall or first thing Sun morning. Depart Razor about 9 or 10am Sun - and everyone can be out and on their way home sometime Sunday afternoon!

Sean