View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 10:58 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
If you're not a history buff then this won't mean much, but I think it is VERY cool; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is very cool!

The history of the trail is pretty amazing, eh? One of the last of the old west gunfights happened somewhere on the trail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It happened at Government Holes in 1925 - the two guys emptied their 45's into each other and BOTH died. The cabin where it happened is gone, but the stone foundation remains and the windmill powered well that pumped the water they were fighting over is still there - and still working!!! The 1st time I was there I was by myself and it was like something out of a weird old movie - the desert in the middle of nowhere and this wind powered pump just squeeking away in its own slow rhythm!

Sean