View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 04:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I would expect that kind of talk out of a yankee from Boston or New York City! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am a Native Son of the great State of Texas and a stanch Republican. Amazing, huh?

Paragon: Nope, all postings are on my time and my computer (though, in fact, I am non-exempt and not on a clock), nice try, you will find a way to get me one day, I am sure of it! Keep trying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hart,

My comment was not aimed at you. Dennis throws a bomb at the South every once in a while just to stir the pot. No real harm done.

I'd like Dennis to visit the South and see the sights. Maybe drop him off in North Georgia for a canoe trip! You know - Where they filmed Deliverance!

Dennis could help them with their grammar, and they could well... Show him how the movie was made!