View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 11:01 PM

Psychobilly is off the scale

if you guys were not such rookies you would reccognise team hotpursuit. Being the rookies you are though you cant see out of your little world here. You guys are like a 5th grade flunky challenging a masters educated engineer in math compition. In your 5th grade flunky world you can multiply a few numbers and since that is all you know you think you just know everything. In the world of wheeling Dennis, you are the 5th grade flunky. I'm not on the level of Hotpursuit but I am still an expert level wheeler in this hobby, I can line my vehicles up on any trail in this country, any fawking trail, I've donr the time, I've busted my knuckles, I've put forth the effort to get to that point, I didnt just pretend to be me. You get to be an expert by earning it, you have not earned anything, you dont even respect your fellow h2 buddies. Sorry, you want to be more than a 5th grade flunky quit talking your **** and earn what you think you you have coming. Do you have to accept my challenge, no you would be a fawking idiot too but you can start by respecting others in the hobby. I dont think your **** because of your attitude, you may fool a few other rookies but your not fooling Rob, charles or me. I see your ride, its a stock H2 and it looks clean. Charles H2 looked clean but he had dents in the thing. I can tell you for a fact too the voodoo trail he was on at paragon would show you a whole new world of wheeling. Your not even hardcore on here dennis, guys like charles push their vehicles capability more than you do. You know what too, since you have to drive to a different country to do your wheeling I would think charles has more seat time than you do anyway. Earn your respect and you will get it but dont try to pretend or you will just look like a pussy.