View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 05:22 AM
Hummer Deity

Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a similar experience. A couple of yuppies pulled up in their Honda and told me I was the reason we were at war and that because of me our troops were being killed

Like you I calmly asked them were they lived, the answer was La. I asked how many trips to Las Vegas do you make per year? Answer twice a month. So I said on top of your joy rides to Vegas, you average what like 400 miles a week too and from work? One of the idiots barked out hell I drive 1k per week.

Trying not to laugh I told them both I don't put a thousand miles a month on my truck so who is polluting more, who is using more gas? With a flurry of cuss words they jumped back in there rice burner and peeled out of the gas station.

I had some guy at the gas station come unglued on me when I got out to fill up. He called me a "troop killer". I calmly told him to turn around and look at the full size van he was driving and tell me what he gets for gas milage in that montrosity he had, as he was giving me a puzzled look I told him think before he speaks next time or he is going to have a 4 knuckle imprint on his forehead.