Thread: RUBICON
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 01:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Keith,

It's nice to know all it was all directed at me. So be it. These are a bunch of good people on this Forum. If you had been here long enough you would see why tempers get out of hand. Pictures are thrown, names are called, threats are insinuated. Seriously, go back on these threads and topics. The **** we get exposed to in 1 month(IN REAL LIFE), you would never see in years.

GUNS AND VIOLENCE???? I think you are more educated than that. Any Forum member would (including YOU) would react the same way to threats planned by the pricks from pirate. Most of these guys including me have families who love the H2 and ride in it constantly.

Aside from the ooohhs and aaahhhs, we get sneers, jeers, fingers, spit, gum, keys, kicks, burns, sugar, you name it..it's been done.

If a person guides my family into danger through the guise of good will and one of my kids gets seriously harmed...or my wife, myself???

If I had a knife......
If I had a gun......
If I had a rope.....
My bare hands...
Would you Keith??? Would anyone? Sure let the law handle it. But in many cases, by the time the cops get there...it's too late.

Simply put, if it were MY family, yes I would use my rescources to it's fullest...It's just me.

I've read your post at RPS, well...your public posts. You guys like to talk in code or some **** talk you guys agreed to in private before you went public, I don't care. Seems harmless. Mabye you are a good guy and I hope you are what you stated you are. So are we. We just want to have fun. But for us, sometimes it's hard to have fun.

Mabye someday, I'll hand you a beer.

Have fun everyone and be safe.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

"Give a guy a Civic, he thinks he has a Ferrari.
So is true with yours...Give it up! It`s not a Hummer."

My Video Collectionez