View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 03:38 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Thank you Mr.... Who the **** are you again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm an expert, I dont need to ask you who you are by the way, you've already told me that your a rookie. What more you need to know? I spelled it all out for you. You few asshats realize your representing all h2 owners when you speak like that on here? Your promoting this hobby in a sour light yourselves. Furthermore on the video, I had no idea it was being made. Had I known i would of asked to see it before it as released at least but no biggie. Fact remains that trees are cut for worse things every day and I myself dont have to cut any more of them to run the trails. Maybe I should heed what you guys say and just keep all the hummers out to save the trees? Hows that sound, sounds like a black eye to me saying that they are not allowd in there because they cause more damage, kill more trees.....and that is what your getting at, right? And why is it alright to clear cut land or timber it with machines that do more damage in one week than wheelers could do in a lifetime? You rookies need to get your bearings straight, were building trails, opening more trails, not closing them...get the picture? I dont like to see any of the trees removed but they get removed, deal with it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>An expert at shortsighted ignorance.... that would be about it. Why in the world would one assume people here are "rookies?" Because we prefer to be able to drive our rig 1000 miles, wheel it, and then be able to drive it back home all in relative luxury and comfort.

Are you too stupid to realize that many of us graduated from riding the trails in broken down pieces of crap because we made a little money and can afford something that can offer both worlds. Naaww, you're an EXPERT, you can't be that damn stupid.

I am betting you don't know crap about wheeling, this funlands place or your ass from a hole in the wall. Speaking of asses, get your head out of it. Comparing tree harvesting to random vandalization shows more of your EXPERT intelligence. Tell you what, ban Hummers from that craphole that no one knows exists. Come back and let us know when you want to join the adults and discuss the real issues that concern people who like to wheel the trails across our country.