View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 10:20 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jennifer:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pad. Pad. Pad. Pad. Pad whore.

Sean

ps - glad to hear you are feeling better. I was afraid you'd cough up a testicle or something......

Does my infatuation with Jennifer make me gay? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Did you ever confirm her..... ummmm... his.... well.... shim's orientation? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am laughing so hard right now there are tears in my eyes. Okay, here's the deal....he/she may or not be a dood - but if he/she IS a dood, he/she is a good enough female impersonator to make me gay. He/she was far too much of a lady for me to go sticking my hand down his/her pants, and I am too much of a gentleman. All I can say is this - and Jen, are you listening?....I'd really like to solve the mystery.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, Jen. For the sake of the entire forum.... members all over this entire world. When is this mystery going to be solved? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Jen - for the sake of the forum, not for me, for ALL OF US...WHEN??? Are we still on for the movies tonight or are you not speaking to me now?

Sean