View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnold McBain:
Not sure how that would "further my ego", but anyway do tell why these wouldn't qualify as "veiled" threats?

First, this rib bustin' classic by DRTYFN (hey, that name could get some hot action in SF.)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
the only way to get an idea into your head is with actual blunt force trauma. And while that is an appealing idea the possible consequences far outweigh any pleasure I might derive from bludgeoning you. Oh yeah, and pissing all over you... after I've eaten a couple pounds of asparagus. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then his less subtle:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
It shouldn't be too tough to track down someone with the last name of McBain/Stubtoe.

Would you like some help? Should we send the info to you on Turner Court? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You WISH someone would make some threats towards you so you could call the police and tattle. That would make you feel so much better about your pathetic existence.

Sorry we didn't catch the obscure reference to the Simpsons, If you would have chosen Crusty it might have been a little more obvious. I did drop a couple of not so subtle hints that your real identity is known. Not that it matters. Looking you up rates right up there with looking in the toilet to see if there's any corn or peanuts in my dump- mildly entertaining, but I'm still just going to flush it away. You on the other hand, would probably indulge in your feces fetish and have a bite. But, you are the sick pud, anyway.
Anthony, I've noticed that you usually post late at night. Just getting off the swing shift at the 7/11? That would explain the '88 Honda and the poor attitude towards folks that have more than you do.