Thread: Hummer Hatred!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 05:18 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Desert Fox:
To HummerD,

Get a life! And, yes, the bank does own these cars.......just like the government owns the land that you reside on. Let's not forget how this all works, shall we? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My point exactly. The difference? YOU CAN own the vehicles outright.

Another Howmuchamonther leasing a h2 to fit in with the joneses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was going to stay out of this because HD has a right to say whatever he wants and is sometimes interesting. Now you're pissing me off HD. I finance every vehicle I buy, not because I have to but because I choose to. Why?

1. All this junk depreciates...rapidly. It's not like the investment is going to appreciate.
2. The bank loans the money at 5-6% interest. If I can't take that same money you would sink in a worthless depreciable piece of junk and make 25% + on it I'm not too bright.

Economics is not your strong point is it?