Thread: Jeeps are junk?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 11:33 PM

Thai is off the scale

Dennis, it's cool by me. I certainly did not mean to stir the pot THIS much.

Remember, i was stock at the time of the trip. I certainly do not want to try anything "Difficult" rated. But, if you're familiar with Colorado Passes, then you would know that some of the Passes i went thru are moderate levels...not bad for a SUV on highway (actually high-performance) tires!

Can the G- wagen do more? I am sure...but i was not going to test the limits (or even come close) when i still need a vehicle to drive 1000 miles back to home. Like i said earlier, i do not intend to make my G-wagen into an off-roading monster...it has to be comfy for daily driving too. Thus, i did not come into this thread raving how my G-wagen is better than H2 or H1.

But, to answer your questions, i do know something about off-roading.

Thai.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Thai,

I'll respect the fact that those pictures you posted are your interpretation of HARDCORE. If you believe your Benz demonstrated it's capabilities through those pictures well bravo to you.

I have lost my touch when it comes to losing my temper on this Forum. But you must admit it is a little suspicious of you comming here and subtly putting down the H2 with ridiculous comparisons. All different rigs. But just remember, this is an H2 Forum. I'll react when I smell something bad here. No matter how retarded I sound some....most of the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>