7" Wide screen monitor with touchscreen
Mount as shown in the dash below
XM Radio Box and Harness
XM Antenna
GPS Antenna
All necessary cables for connection
Windows XP Pro
Delorme Street Atlas 2006

I will personally setup each of the PC's, check the screens, setup the necessary drivers, GPS, etc.

There are a few things you will need.
1. Wire to run to Power (I will show you where)
2. Wireless of your choice (There are too many options here so I have not included it.)
3. Ability to install it. (If you wanted me to install it, we can discuss that, I am in Knoxville, TN)

The introductory price on these is going to be $1879 USD and will include ground shipping to the continguous US.

I would like a $1000 deposit via PAYPAL at nick.steffens@usionline.net
If I don't receive 5 deposits the projects costing will have to be reviewed and anyone who sent in a deposit will be notified and their money refunded.

I have set this up to build 5 at a time and expect a 3 week delivery to the first 5. If I can get them done sooner, I will. You will be notified that your unit is complete and I will expect the balance of the payment for the unit in 24 hours unless we make another arrangement and after reciept of the balance your unit will be shipped.

OPTIONS:
If you want the scanning software that I use, please contact me. It would be a $700 option, I can work that out with you.
A few have expressed interest in a dual processor. I personnally see no use in it, but can provide that as well. This would be an additional $325. Any optional equipment would need to be included in you initial deposit.

The frontend software will be installed and setup as well. This software is an open source front end and all pertinent information will be provided to each purchaser. I will provide support for the software, but I am not charging for the inclusion of the software with the PC.

I think I have included all of the necessary information to get this started, if there are any other questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Here are some pictures of the units:

Paypal for deposit is nick.steffens@usionline.net