View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for answering those. I have more:

The K&N you supply chaffs on the brake lines and the fuel filler hose. Have you fixed that yet? And if so, how did you fix it? I'd hate to see some deadly problem caused by that.

Also, the issue of the rock rails. Many guys and gals on this forum use their trucks offroad. Your design requires cutting the rail supports subsantially to install, thus rendering one nearly useless. Have you fixed this problem yet? And how have you fixed it?

Could you post pics of the system installed on an H2? Both the underside and engine bay.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Posted by Turbo H2:
With Jonahs, the only thing I will say is that oiling system was installed incorrectly. We've had many customers with the 6.0L engine running for over a year with no issues, including my truck, which was the first 6.0L truck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You said the oiling system wasn't installed correctly on his truck. Hard to prove problem, I'm sure. How, exactly, was it determined that was the problem? Dealer inspection or some other method? Since his was one of, if not the first, H2 with your system, how did you assist in the install? And more importantly, how did you assist in the repair?

Can't wait to see the dyno sheets. Thanks again.