View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 02:41 PM
Hummer Deity

Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

Ken, thanks for the advice. I guess it's back on the phone with Magnacharger then because I've exhausted every other train of thought. My dealership's answer is to hold on to the truck so long that I get pissed and come take it back without them having to do anything

Thanks for posting more pictures of your truck it looks AMAZING. Sorry to hear you are experiencing drifting issues with the new lift. I think I'll be going with a Rancho 4 inch lift partially because I've not heard of anyone having similar tracking issues.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Fubar, our intercooler pump wires were pulled by mistake when we removed the electric fans and we never had an overheating issue. This was over the summer for a couple of months. I think you're heading down the wrong road with that one.

If the pump is not working you should run low in the resevoir. The fluid will just boil away. Mine went empty and that's how we realized the pump wasn't working. There was NEVER an overheating issue.

The DRTY bumper is on and so are the flares. Hopefully one of us will start a thread for those because the DRTY bumper deserves one all by itself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>