View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 02:45 AM
Hummer Professional

ETD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K-rocks June 2006

I got home first so sorry about the bad photos from my Treo Phone. Thank you all. The hosts: PhilD & sFox could not have been any better (sFox have you recovered from the "trench feet"?). The Hummer owners were superb. The venue was out of this world. The guides were very good and very patient. The owners were very gracious and friendly. Then there was a deluge and the off-roading became truely awesome with stream fording, slick rock traversing, and even some mudding. The camping was primitive but the starry sky was majestic (thanks to my fellow campers for the company). Can't wait to hear what adventures were had today. Sorry I bailed out but I figured some points with the wife today will be converted to more future trips with you folks .

I must say, from my very biased perspective, that the H3's did hold their own. Hopefully the other Hummers agreed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_062406_005.jpg (18.3 KB, 469 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_062406_009.jpg (23.8 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_062406_009s.jpg (18.1 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_062406_011s.jpg (28.6 KB, 386 views)
H3Bas'r: Ready-Lift Levelled Superior Blue (debadged), Sun roof, Tinted, Mud mats, Wakizashi, front Husky flaps, Manik rocker bars, UCS, Tom Tom GPS for Treo, SuperSwampers Radial TSL, Rear Eaton Locker, PCMforless'd... but, alas, not waterproofed

Last edited by ETD : 06-26-2006 at 09:43 PM.