Thread: Tis Sunday
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tis Sunday

I will watch part of Loudon. I want to see Kenseth go gerbil on Gordo's ass. Payback is a bitch.

We have a birthday party to go to for a friend of Jax's, get to relax while the kid runs around and goes nuts. That'll be fun.

After that, I need to hit Petsmart and pick up a new dog shocker and flea treatment stuff. It seems like the dogs get fleas this time of year every other year or so. We give them monthly flea treatment, but our neighbor's yard is infested and they spend a lot of time over by the fence. We set up drowning pools last night in the house (soapy water and lights), and only caught one flea, on the rug where the dogs sleep. The upstairs seems flea-free, so that's a Good Thing. Dogs stay outside till the fleas are gone. Less dog hair to sweep up inside, yay!

Trying to figure out what's for dinner. Thinking maybe a Greek restaurant tonight.

Saw gas for $2.67 yesterday. Sweet.

Stacy