View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 10:17 PM

Hummoron is off the scale

While I am sorry for the family's loss of a loved one, you all are bunch of aholes who believe everything is someone else's mistake.

Let's not forget that this jerk came down to the Shore in his brand new (still had dealer tags :-) "I'm a big man" hummer and acted like an ahole. He decided that he was better than everyone else and didn't need to obey the posted 4-wheeling section. I wonder if he even paid for a permit or decided he was "too good" for that too. Not only did he not respect park rules, he then decided that he was better than Mother Nature and could go screaming up the beach at whatever speed he wanted to do.

Let us imagine for a moment that while he was speeding up the beach in the NO vehicle section, he came over a hill and landed on an innocent couple laying out on the beach. They wouldn't even have had time to react before getting run over by his "I'm a big man with a little penis" hummer.

Fortunately, someone innocent did not die and instead he won the Darwin award. There is karma in the world.

I've read many of your posts. "Yeah, I would have been in the prohibited section too, that is where they should have looked for his sorry ass dead body." Maybe you should learn to respect both Park rules and Mother Nature before you too end up as worm food.

You have a responsibility as a human to respect nature and others. If you can't do that, good riddance. And stop blaming someone else for your own mistakes.