View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 12:35 AM

beachinJeeper is off the scale

Personally, don't feel this is a Hummer vs. Jeep, or any other off roader, but individuals choose what they want to drive, me a Jeep, others Hummers, which is all and good, my problem is, and I would hope to feel the same way if it was a Jeep, where should one start looking?

And to quote:

"Just becuase Adam was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be, and possibly being careless does not free emergency responders from performing their duties."

Maybe they DID PERFORM their duties, looking where they SHOULD have been looking, I don't know, see this is all BS, and maybe getting a little PO'd, and for the recird, have no connection personally with the rangers, other than fishing, but check the layout of AI, and the regulations, and where would you look?

Why can it not be a tragic accident, that it was, and not say he or she, shoulda, coulda done this? As far as I can tell, the rangers did look, and did not know the Hummer was on a no vehicle permitted area. They searched the most likely place, and I be damned, but those men and women do their jobs, and more, and I myself, thank them, though in some eyes, they failed.