View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DO THE DOORS COME OFF OF THESE TURDS???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilD
I'd say it is fair, they are priced pretty much the same. However, even a comparison against a "loaded" H3, would just show that the Rubi is better value

But that was not the point I was making. They are kind of different vehicles aimed at different markets, so any comparison is not totally right. The point was that if the H4 is to compete with the JK then an entry level will need to be around the same price, which may put a fully spec'd H4 at the same price point as a Rubi, which would then have the H4 competing for the same business as an H3. However, as I said the Rubi and JK are different vehicles with different markets, and the H4 may well be different enough so as there is no direct competition between vehicles of the same brand.
Are you knocking the H3, boy?!?!?! Me and my H3 homies will have to kick your ass!!!! Don't go knockin' our 3's man!!!! I'm not kidding... I'm serious!!! They're getting ready to get you!!!!