Old 01-31-2007, 11:36 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Apparently I'm no longer welcome here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Dear Mr. Easton,

Look Evan,

I don't have a beef with you and I hope you don't have a beef for me. And also, I hope you don't have a beef with me.

I'm just as pissed at how this all turned out with John. Not just me, but with alot of people who have personally spent time with him. We feel confused as to why he started lashing out at not just me, but everyone out of the blue.

Those guys on the other forums not only ousted him, BUT HIS NUMEROUS AEs. Yet John is still in denial. John vs Me, fine. I can handle it. But John vs The World, you have to wonder what's up.

You kiss ass Dennis...........

wa wa wa wa wa.................

"But I do remember the general culture of elcova for the past 2-2.5 years since I've been reading and what I do recall is that:
  • DennisAJC stopped posting anything constructive about a year and a half ago."
sounds like the same ****ing PM I got from you after I told you that you were a piece of **** for saying the things you were saying about Alec...edit that.....

I didnt' care what you said about Alec. But your pure disregard for someone's feelings and posting pics of his deck and chit like that was overboard. Your a chump

Then when I made it clear I wasn't taking sides you started ****ing with me.......

Your a turd.........

Last edited by BlueTJCO : 01-31-2007 at 11:41 PM.