View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 06:13 AM
Hummer Expert

Huck BB62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2008 H2 - Official Pics & Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDimitri
Nice asphalt queen. If I wanted an Escalade I would go out and buy one... other than the rear view mirror with pop out monitor...I don't like it. I like the old interior much better, all things considered, with all the upgrades alot of us have done to our rigs our interiors are in pretty damn great condition along with the Nav and stero upgrades. Cosmetics are okay, but where it really counts is in the suspension and off road handling capabilities, I still see the same old Tie rod, Pitman and idler problems have not been addressed, nor has anything been done to beef up the CV's or spider gears in the front diff. There is a reason COGNITO built the Idler & Pitman support bracket, Fabtech designed a better tierod and Moog built better CV's...it's called a design problem! 6th gear...whoopadee doo...don't care for it. I'll wait until they make a real improvement like an Alpha H2 with an extra 100 hp's so that when the government decides that we should all be running 100% Ethanol the horse power we loose will not be noticed. For crying out loud build a bigger better monster!

That new motor and tranny is an excellent upgrade. I don't know about the other things on your list though, but they're good points. I don't think anyone's mentioned if they've improved those or not.

I was talking to a first hand knowledgeable person today and the orange interior in the pictures, isn't going to be that orange. The leather in those rigs is messed up. It should be fixed for the production runs.

Again, the 6.2 and six speed is an awesome setup. The deeper first and second gears allow a taller gear ratio. Two mpg increase across the board will be a good deal for H2 sales. We may be buying one.