View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 07:06 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Welcome Reno4x4 Guests

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Oooo
The fact is gentleman, that he is obviously so far superior to us, due to the fact that he can afford a Hummer. It's very plain and simple. Intelligence has a direct correlation to wealth. That's why, despite owning my own home, 2 jeeps, 2 trucks and a boat, I am not intelligent. I would need to buy a hummer to acheive that status and due to my limited brain capacity it took my visit to this site to make me see the light......................
Ok, I knew this was the root of your problem. You've got some weird ass idea that people that drive Hummers think they're somehow better than Jeep drivers. We're the same(in most cases) as you - we just drive a different brand of vehicle. Do you talk sh*t about everything you feel threatened by or have an inferiority complex about? If you do, life must suck.
Sh*t, we've got former Jeepers that have bought Hummers and Hummer owners that have sold their rigs to buy Jeeps. Do we give a flying fig? No. We enjoy WHEELING with them regardless of what they drive. We break down, they break down. We get stuck, they get stuck. We lend a helping hand or spot and they do the same. If you guys want to act like little nitwits then by all means knock yourselves out.