View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 02:45 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a point to all of this.

She continues to drone on about this tragedy, trying desperately to draw attention to herself. Why does she need to come in here, of all places, to "vent her grief"? Does the word "stalker" mean anything to you? She hasn't offered one god damn bit of information on the subject other than to exaggerate about spending her "whole life" with the guy. Her incessant whining & attention-whoring is really pissing me off.

You want an example of a true tradegy? Go to Pirate4X4 and look up the thread where the guy's wife, that had been suffering from mental illness, disappeared only to turn up dead after committing suicide. He has 2 small children to raise by himself after loosing his wife to a much more tragic event. He doesn't continue to bring it up over and over again. And he's been a member on the god damn board for a lot f*cking longer than this carpet-bagging interloper(meaning 1).

So you'll forgive me if my patience ran out days ago on these people that feel obligated to come in here to "defend the honor" of the Poor Darwin Award winner. Hell, if it were my friend, or even just an acquaintance, that had, say, wrapped his BMW around a tree, I wouldn't be going into BMW forums to cry about it for friggin days and weeks on end. Once is explainable, but this never-ending spotlight of stalking has got to end.