Thread: Kaz = Deadbeat!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 05:36 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale
Default Re: Kaz = Deadbeat!

Oh how cute you all are...First there are two sides..which apparently you all don't really give a **** about...too busy calling names and making comments...Had this problem on this site when I first joined....thought the bad ones went away...
FIRST...I am sooo incredibly sorry that the world for me, does not revolve around a computer and that I could not get to one immediately after I wrote Jim I would refund him...I got called away to WORK...Second, I became very ill right after he paid for the jack and said that was fine, I would like to have it by the 5th...So when I could, I hustled down to FedEx, who told me the quote for shipping was WRONG and it would be too much...So I am not eating the cost, I just told Jim, I would refund him...when you work 10 hour days, have a family and are working in another city, oh ****...Life happens...Everyone is so quick to think someone is screwing them for something...It is $59.00..Not even a tank of gas for me...but obviously it is life for death for Jim for him to post such a hateful post ...and right behind him everyone follows...Real good...nice ...Appreciate the respect and understanding...I am again, sooo sorry, that there are not enough hours in the day and I did not expediciously refund....but I did not screw anyone..Regardless...