View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 12:39 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I have had one negative action. I was at a Jermaine Taylor boxing match in Little Rock last weekend so I attribute all the reactions from the adreniline flowing except it was a 17 or 18 year old girl. As i backed up to get in line to drive out Her feller ran up behind me and blocked Me at which she stuck her tongue out and gave me the bird salute.. I squared around and ran up beside warned them that if it had been a real redneck i would have just backed up and pushed you over on your top. She says I don't care those are just to much money for their to be hungry people, I replied Jesus said the poor we will have with us always and that those that do not work do not eat. I said well I started with nothing and I'm a God made man not doing without anything so there is a way to move up the ladder and this H2 cost would by 5 to 6 of yours. Again she said well I do not care. I replied well maybe you do not but my 2 daughters are very greatful that their dad gets them good cars and buy thier gas so and would not trade places with you for anything, now tell me you really think i'm stupid enough to believe you would not jump on that deal if your Dad could do it for You. She sticks her tongue out so i respond by rubbing it in, so i tell her well my girls get to pick what they drive and by the looks of yours your jellous and it does not become you. I took off runnning up beside of 5 cars to exit having to jump ditchs and very tall curbs where no onelse could go. I sat outside gate and when they came up she looked down sheepishly and said that is really neat. I told her when you get done with enjoyng being a kid which you should enjoy, you to can get serious about what you want and earn you one.
She says sorry where i replied thank You. She said it is a very pretty truck. I guess we have to let people know we are not going to back down for being able to put in the work time and effort to have H2's if that is what we choose to spend our money on.
Well Thank You for the use of The Soapbox.
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges