Thread: SUT Slantback
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: SUT Slantback

I like the hard slantback style. Not having one available was the only thing that moved me to the SUV.

I may have to look at buying an SUT now for daily driver so the Mall Queen show rig does not get driven around. Looks like a great job. Anodizing them would be a huge plus if inside and out including the frame panels are attached to.

There is allot of potential. Dragon and I have wanted to do a SUT with hard top an with lockable handle on rear door with struts. I would want to make sure I can open the back and put things in the back. I also would like to see that it is light enough to be removed if need be.

If all goes well Dragon and i most likely would like to be a dealer for You with an agreed private selling territory.

Oh, plus if You get it worked soon enough and it has a custom quality look to it I may be able to get a SUT with top on it in the spring SEMA all GM Show and Design contest. I plan to have my SUV in it so most likely may be able, if I do not buy a SUT, I can borrow an SUT to put slantback on plus some other custom work on outside and exterior to go along with slantback option. If anyone is near enough to Little Rock, Arkansas and may be interested in letting us use your rig and you willing to pay for other custom work (we'll work on special costs). We will furnish the slantback that "debartromsut" is working on if He is willing to work with us to get one for the voluntary SUT. IT would be a huge bonus for any vendor with us to have a product in SEMA show. I have many new sponsors each year as in any public forum such as a show I push sponsors as hard as John Force does in every interview he does after a run down the dragstrip . GO FORCE!!!!!!!

Anyway email me with the one that is listed in profile or just private message me if You would like to pursue the idea. The same for anyone that would like to do upgrades and slantback for us to get it ready for spring SEMA and could be a chance that Dragon and I would put the top only in a SEMA booth this fall at our cost to see if we can help develop retail clients or just show it off and take interested peoples name and contact. Well I always throw to much out there but, let's talk.

Keep it up,

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges