View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 06:18 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

Depends if you are talking flash or sound suppression..It was found at Camp Perry that the new Ar 15's without the Flash suppressors were a bit more accurate, it is a bit to techno for me. I would have to ask my Gunssmith. Silencers will reduce speed of projectiles.. In a 9mm HK it slows down a 147gr sub sonic apprx 100-150 fps. We had a shooting 3-4 years ago.. One of our Swat team hit the bad guy in the head after going thru his hand. The Puke looks at him and says" MF'er you shot me" as he was raising his handgun.. The deputy put three more in the chest and he went down..

Paragon.. I to believe in layers of defense.. My only problem is that the dog that rides with me is 130 lbs of hair and slobber wrapped up in a NewFoundland package. Shes big , however her Idea of attack is to lick them to death. But she is a blast to use when tricking a car stop into believing she is a Drug dog.. We had one guy confess to some weed because he didn't want that big ole dog on his leather.

I have attempted to attach the pix of my two skittles guns. Orange on is in the works to match the 69 Chev PU my son talkedme into getting.

Phil D. Yep that's what is nice about this site.. aothough I believe I've stuck with the H2 theme as my CDP is colored to match my H2.. SO i hope I don't get yelled at and have my one felling bruised.

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday.. I just hope my darn new brushguard I ordered for my Christmas shows up in time.

Mike
Attached Images