View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Hummer Guru

jmsspratlin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FINALLY CAUGHT A FAGGOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek_H2
I almost forgot UPDATE 1hour ago i caught someone pissing on the H2 drivers door + window...well i followed him and called the cops....cops told me they cant stop him for pissing on my H2...its inpolite but htey cant do anything...im like u kidding me ...you give tickets for pissing in the street you cant at least give him one so he wont do it again? ANSWER : NO....WOWOWOWOWOW

I told the cop straight to his face ...next time i wont dial 911 ill take care of this mself...."sir do not do anything stupid you will ahve to face the consequences".......

**** this ****...next time im tlling this person off

Damn man!, You should have followed him to his stop, took a crap and smeared it on the vehicle (with gloves). I think this happen to someone on here by a teenager. Anyway, yeah, its better to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission. Take care of business brotha...you seem to recently be a glutten for punishment. Make an example out of a couple a$$holes, and word will get around. I hate that this crap is happening to you just b/c you drive a nice automobile. That is the reason...right? You didn't screw the neighbor's wife or anything did you?