Thread: "Hybrid" Story
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 12:57 AM
Hummer Veteran

errett is on a distinguished road
Default "Hybrid" Story

So I had a couple of issues with the H2 (windshield noise, A/C not as cold as it should be, wierd popping sound from the front end) and I booked an appointment for this past Thursday. Dropped it off in the AM and dealership called and said it would be at least another day because they could not locate the popping sound. Turns out they kept it until this afternoon. So I get the call it is ready and head out with my wife to pick it up. Get there and get to chatting with the manager and he mentions how much trouble I had caused this week. I am surprised and have no idea what he is talking about and he starts telling me about all the people talking about the Hybrid H2 that is in the shop and why they were not told there was one out. He keeps telling them there is no such thing, but it is Sales Managers, Sales People and Customers that keep referring to the Hybrid H2 they had seen on the lot. He ends up calling GM to find out what the story is before he walks over and realizes it is mine with the 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid logo on the back.

I am not sure I have ever smiled or laughed so hard.

Apparently they have also gotten several calls from other H2 owners wanting to know why they were not told of the Hybrid version after seeing one on the road.

Here is a pic in case you have not seen the back of my H2:

2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8
2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i