Thread: Sunday 7-27-08
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunday 7-27-08

LOL, like your new avatar.

We just got back from taking some measurements of the metal barn that we run the haunted house from for our subdivision. We only moved here last year, but after we contributed all of our haunt props at the last fall festival, they let us take over the haunted house for this year! Too cool. We've done big yard haunts before but never a whole house. We have a ton of ideas, I just need to CAD up the plans (it's built out inside in a maze formation) and see what will work. We're going to do a true "house" - a body popping out of a blood-filled bathtub in the bathroom, a head that pops out of a pot on the kitchen stove, etc. It's gonna rock.

I need to do some cleaning for the rest of the day, I hosted an all-day scrapbook crop yesterday and just piled stuff in my scraproom to get it out of toddler reach. What a mess. At least everyone left the food they brought, we have quite a buffet for lunch today.

Stacy