View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Elcova Newbie

Predator Motorsports is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone done the diesel conversion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxh1
Yes my name is andrew I do the duramax conversions and we put the cummins with the allison in the hummer or dmax we are by word of mouth or conversions start at 18,900 and that is for the base dmax lbz six speed allison transfercase front and rear drive shaft radiator and intercooler wiring harnesses ecm tcm power mods are extra you can contact us at 651 434 5760 we are doing a 1999 h1 4man ht converting it to a real slant back with alpa interior and dmax contact us with any q thanks

Be careful. This guy is a scam artist. He has already scamed many Hummer owners! He probably has stolen a good 100K plus. Check out the following link. His real name is posibly Blake Mastin or Blake Andrew Sundvor. Check out the following link: http://www.alldieselmotorsports.com/...hp/t-2918.html

"View Full Version : Con artist Beware

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POWERSTROKE RACER02-26-2007, 02:45 PM
I was asked to post this by some concerned vendors/members.
Dear Dealer Network,

It has come to my attention that we have a very unethical/immoral individual trying to represent our product. This individual has a sentencing date in Jefferson County on 4-16-07 @ 1:15 for 3 charges/counts of theft Felony 3 and Felony 4 as well as a violation of bail bond conditions. The prosecutor is Christopher T. Brousseau.

This individual has caused many problems with companies, along with friends of mine that we respect and do business with. He seems to have a history of promising the world and delivering nothing for free product. He has also misused customer credit cards.

I am strongly encouraging our dealer network and any dealers they sell to not to conduct any business with him. Please, do not sell any FASS products to him. We build a high quality piece of equipment. The perception of our quality depends upon the quality of the dealers? presentation.

The individuals name is Blake Andrew Sundvor and goes by Blake Mastin. The company he is using now is Max Psi Performance or as see on the internet as maxpsiperformance.com.

Please pass this on throughout the companies you may do business with.

Have a great day,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imelmo02-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Nice. You know, I think he's one of my MySpace friends. I'll have to go check.

mech216102-26-2007, 07:11 PM
I put it out on a couple boards.

POWERSTROKE RACER02-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Funny thing is every vendor I know in the diesel performance world has had similar things to say about this guy.

mech216102-26-2007, 08:53 PM
In my business I see most everyone face to face. Makes a big difference.

Timbeaux38!02-27-2007, 02:55 PM
This Tard is still around? We have been hearing about this fool since last summer. Wonder if he ever got his 1000+HP 24v on fuel built? :eggface:

Timbeaux38!02-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Nice use of punctuation

MAX PSI PERFORMANCE
IS YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR DIESEL PERFORMANCE NEEDS. IF YOU JUST WANT A FEW ADD-ONS FOR YOUR DIESEL TRUCK SUCH AS A CUSTOM EXHAUST KIT FOR THAT SOUND TO CATCH EVERYONES ATTENTION, OR MAYBE YOU NEED A FULL, EXTREME POWERFUL PACKAGE WITH TWIN TURBOS, PROPANE AND WATER METHANOL INJECTION THROUGH COMPETITION INJECTORS, ECM OR TCM PROGRAMMING TO INCREASE FUEL ECONOMY AS WELL AS POWER WITH A CONTROL MODULE AND A POWERFUL TRANSMISSION TO DELIVER IT ALL TO THE GROUND SO YOU CAN GO RACE A VIPER.
ALL YOUR DIESEL PERFORMANCE NEEDS, WE CAN DELIVER

MAX PSI PERFORMANCE IS LOCATED IN DETROIT LAKES, MN.
AT OUR SHOP WE OFFER INSTALLATION AND POSSIBLE ENTERY OR INVITATION IN LOCAL EVENTS. FOR MORE INFORMATION
PLEASE CONTACT
MAX PSI PERFORMANCE AT (218) 849-69

Bobcat69804-29-2008, 09:10 AM
If anyone needs to get ahold of Blake call 651-434-5760 Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

-Predator