View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 01:08 AM

Roadsurfer is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drouke:
You had gay pics readily available to "integrate" into your post........ go figure. I've laid off you for awhile, but I did have some questions. Do you pay somebody for these posts? You know you don't write them yourself. Anybody even halfway intelligent, which the person you have writing your posts sounds would not waste their time building your piece of ****. You also often call the H2 a snubbed nose Tahoe. Does that make the Escalade a Big nosed Avalanche? HumDeville??? Did you fab a Coupe DeVille Front end to the H2? or was it an escalade front end? Might wanna get your money back from whom ever you paid for the name. Now go act like your not bothered, call your post writer and let him know you need another one. Tell him not to forget some big words to make you sound intelligent. Although there may be some people who read your posts and say, "this dude types like a bad ass", "he must be tough", but really, most people think you're a clown. I'm sure all those customers who own all those trucks you're working on would be real pleased to know that instead of working on their trucks, you're posting in the forums. Let me guess, you have employees to do the work right? What with all those high end projects you're working on and all. Or are those the guys you made up screen names for so they could post in support of you? In the end this is your fantasy and who are we to mess that up? I'll end with that, and leave you to "tear me up". I also won't be able to read your witty reply till after thanksgiving, I'm driving my snubbed nose tahoe to Aspen.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dourke (intentional misspelling, isn't it clever?)...lemme try and answer your questions.

1. The "gay" pics are for you....you PM'd me about my underwear, after all.

2. I appreciate you "laying" off me...its hard to do my laundry with you camped on the clothes hamper.

3. No.

4. Correct capitalization would be "Big Nosed", and I dunno, dourke, since I didn't even consider that.

5. Yes.

6. No.

7. I'll post the process for you non-mechanically-inclined.

8. You havent polled "most people", so you have no basis in fact for your supposition that people think I am a clown. I can tell you I think I am a clown, but that sounds arrogant, ya know?

9. You are plagarizing the theme from Dan Of Alabama, you dimwit. Jeezus. If you are gonna carp, PLEASE think of something original, you lemming!

10. I have employees

11. My "support" posse are all individuals. I can prove it. Simply go to www.sportruck.com Log into the "Suspension" forum. In there, you will find several threads dedicated to THIS forum, wherein those same folks are laughing out loud at you.

12. I missed the fantasy reference...but if I have a fantasy, it's that you will shut up.

13. Have a nice Thanksgiving