Thread: Black it out!
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Hummer Expert

pdxrealtor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Black it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYFN
VERY NICE!!! I always knew that color would look great with all of the bling deleted.

So how much fun did you have in our last snow?

Thanks! I had seen this color on C.L. with the same color scheme and I thought the same thing, that's what led to me doing it.

I still need to figure out the roof rack or just powder coat the cross bars and do a 3rd bar with lights...

The snow... I didn't get that into it, but here's what I did... sorry for the ramble but I gotta do it.

I grew up in Cedar Hills. My mom's house where I grew up is on a very very steep hill, ROXBURY AVE. ( if you know it ), and when it snowed we used to get up and just laugh laugh laugh at the people trying to attempt going up or down... --down was always much more entertaining but could get ugly.

I myself have had my moments on that damn hill.

SO....since I live just one street over, and just because I knew I could-- I took the Hummer out, and went up and down the hill several times while grinning at all the stuck cars parked half way up or down.

Doesn't sound exciting to most, but I've been watching people being F'd and being F'd myself by that hill for years and years.... so it was exciting for me.

On a side note.. I realized that when it snows you are all of a sudden very popular when you own a HUMMER..

Back to the scheduled program....

2006 HUMMER H2
MOOG Front End
Diablo InTune w/DiabLew Tune
Cognito Steering Support
OBX LT Headers
Air Raid Filter w/Tube
External Trans Cooler -Radiator Bypass
Corvette Servo
Rancho 9000 Adjustable Shocks-
Rancho Steering Stabilizer
20" Chrome Fuel Hostage - Cooper ST Maxx