View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Hummer Veteran

VegasGuy is on a distinguished road
Default My H2 at Mt. Charleston, NV (first post)

Since I'm a new member I thought I might as well make my first post a pic of my H2. This was taken in December of 2008. Mt. Charleston is about an hour out of Vegas. It was snowing like crazy that day. Very untypical for Vegas. I told the wife we were going to shut down the office and play hooky so we can go have some fun in the snow while it lasted. It was great!

I bought the H2 in September of 2008. It is a 2005 and it had 11,300 miles on it at the time (it now has 20,000). It looked like it had just come off the showroom floor. That was when gas had hit $4 per gallon and the Hummer had become the poster child of anti-gas guzzler environmentalists. That's another way of saying I got a smoking deal -- $26,888.

It has been years since a vehicle has made me think of it as anything but transportation. But I can now say both the wife and I LOVE driving the H2.

Some of you will recognize my name from the other hummer forum where I have been a member since I bought my H2.
Attached Images