View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Hummer Veteran

TGCOFTN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No more H2....what will we buy?

I have "ALWAYS" been a person that swaps/trades vehicles in every 2 or 3 years. I have had Lincoln Navigators, Ford Expeditions, Ford Excursions, and let me tell ya...........NOTHING can come close to the Hummer. My 2007 H2 has 48,000 miles on it, and I drive it with pride. Driving it makes me HAPPY, and makes me smile. I know this sounds crazy, but there is nothing else out there like a Hummer. I cant say enough good about them. My 2008 H2 has 37,000 miles on it..........BOTH of them have been outstanding with very little trouble. ( Body Mounts replaced, and a sensor replaced ) but nothing major. I plan on keeping BOTH of mine for a long long time. Normally when I have had vehicles in the past, I ALWAYS find myself going to dealerships looking at new vehicles, checking out the new options, but now that I have the Hummers, I have lost interest in all the other vehicles. I simply dont care what options, what engine, or what models are out there now. I am 110% happy with both of my H2's. If for some reason I absolutely had to get another vehicle........it would be a Cadillac Escalade/GMC Yukon/Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe ( one those models ) anything else..........NOT INTERESTED.

I just had my Hummers detailed last week, and they look like they just came off the show room. These are by far the best vehicles I have ever owned, and the truth is, if there had of been better advertising, and more talk about them, I think they could of sold more of them. All people know them by is they are a gas guzzler............and lets just say Dont get me started on that because I am getting more miles per gallon out of my 2008 H2 than what most people do with there trucks, cars, and minivans with V6 engines.